Eurotek Pro Pinpoint Function Problem(Ask seller if buying used)

Teknetics has been replacing membrane switches on new Eurotek Pro purchases for three years. If they had good membrane switches then, why are people still getting bad membrane switches in units produced in 2017?

Because things fail...even in 2017. I'm not aware of any electronic device produced on a mass scale that has a 0% failure rate.

This is what the 5 year warranty is for. New switch...all good.

Sorry yours had PP issues...I get that you are bitter about it...but to say their is a manufacturing and engineering issue (on multiple forums) does not match what the numbers say.

You bumping 3 year old posts does not suddenly make a less than 1% return rate jump any higher either. :(

I feel bad for all 30 guys you drummed up who had issues. However I am thrilled they sent them in and got them fixed. Now they can join the thousands of users who did not have an issue and PP until their hearts are content. :cool:

My point is if Teknetics had found a magic membrane switch cure, they wouldn't be having returns in 2017. No other make/model is having large number of returns due to membrane switch. I'm on four forums, not two, but this one seems to be most popular today, and has largest number of complaints on this problem.

I stand by my original opinion that this problem is a firmware problem. If membrane switch is not perfect, you get key bounce. A simple software change and no returns would occur for this problem.

Whites has had problems in the past, but they own up to them immediately, stopping production, recalling faulty units, and gained a reputable reputation for doing so. IMO, there is no excuse for Teknetics shipping a faulty product for three years, and continue to do so today. Yeah, I'm angry, just as the other 30 owners on here are. Now they have just relabeled Eurotek Pro to Ameritek Minuteman. Lets see how long it takes for complains to roll in on those.

I've had my say. :mad:

I would be interesting to start a poll to see what percentage of owners have this problem.

Back
Top Bottom