• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Not the twin but older sister

pa-searcher

I was joking with the guys on the chat forum last night that I wanted to go out this morning for a few hours to the site where i got last weeks 1847 half dime and find her twin sister so it wouldn't be so lonely.After a half hour and digging lots of lead and some brass casings,I dug what once again i thought was another headstamp and once again I was so wrong.My heart goes out to cgw007 who lost his mom on friday and was unable to join me.Although not as good of shape as my other one I shall cherish it just as much and will always wonder what a coin minted in New Orleans was doing up here in the hills of Pennsylvania.

Attachments

• 10-4-150002.jpg
    10-4-150002.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 746
  • 10-4-15 rev0002.jpg
    10-4-15 rev0002.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 424
I was joking with the guys on the chat forum last night that I wanted to go out this morning for a few hours to the site where i got last weeks 1847 half dime and find her twin sister so it wouldn't be so lonely.After a half hour and digging lots of lead and some brass casings,I dug what once again i thought was another headstamp and once again I was so wrong.My heart goes out to cgw007 who lost his mom on friday and was unable to join me.Although not as good of shape as my other one I shall cherish it just as much and will always wonder what a coin minted in New Orleans was doing up here in the hills of Pennsylvania.

Vey cool bud! KILLIN IT!:shock:

She was waiting patiently for you to find her. Women like to be cherished. Sounds like a 60's song. Beautiful finds, congratulations.

............. Twins!.........
High Fives PA!
You gotta be on cloud 9 .
And you called your shot pretty much.
Your a stud! congrats again Bud,
HH , Dew

Back
Top Bottom