• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Good Metal Detecting Vids

Link goes to a screen that says "No video's Found." I had popcorn popped and everything. LOL

How are you cleaning all of your silver coins? They almost look buffed out. You've had some killer finds. You paid for your machine by vid 4 I think. Nice!

How are you cleaning all of your silver coins? They almost look buffed out. You've had some killer finds. You paid for your machine by vid 4 I think. Nice!
I used to use tarnex and silver polish. Now I only rinse off and use a little baking soda if needed. (rubbing with very light pressure)

Just dipped both of my pointers in yellow and I have 2 coats on them. The 2nd coat I didn't go as far up the wands so it has the layered look to it and will hopefully adhere better. Did you say that you dipped 95% of your Garrett? Or was that someone else? Just wondering if it muffled the sound or not.

Just dipped both of my pointers in yellow and I have 2 coats on them. The 2nd coat I didn't go as far up the wands so it has the layered look to it and will hopefully adhere better. Did you say that you dipped 95% of your Garrett? Or was that someone else? Just wondering if it muffled the sound or not.
I only dip about 2 inches. I would guess you could barely hear it if you dipped 95% of it. (At least I couldn't.) HH!

Back
Top Bottom