New to metal detecting in Douglasville, Ga.

testoftimes

New to the hobby, I've only detected in PC Beach and Clearwater Beach, Fl.
near the hotels I was staying, mostly pull tabs, bottle caps and a little over $4.00 in change.
I have a Garrett Ace 300 MD I've recently purchased along with the pin pointer.
Looking forward to start detecting in dirt when I find areas I can detect in legally.
I live in Douglasville, Ga.
Would like to find someone in the same area as I am in to detect with.

Welcome brother from NWGA. If you find your way up around the 515 corridor send me a note.

Welcome from Boston (Massachuetts, that is, not Boston, Georgia, though I did drive thru Boston, GA one time in 1971 while driving from Tallahassee to South Carolina).

Welcome from North Atlanta.

West coast Fl not so good compared to East coast FL. Need to hunt the wet sand, but need different detector.

quite a few civil war sites to hunt relics out in your neck of the woods. I hunt civil war relics in and around Atlanta. Difficult to find, but possible.

John

New to the hobby, I've only detected in PC Beach and Clearwater Beach, Fl.

near the hotels I was staying, mostly pull tabs, bottle caps and a little over $4.00 in change.

I have a Garrett Ace 300 MD I've recently purchased along with the pin pointer.

Looking forward to start detecting in dirt when I find areas I can detect in legally.

I live in Douglasville, Ga.

Would like to find someone in the same area as I am in to detect with.
You cleared $4 in PCB??? Great score for the amount of people pounding the sand this year...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

From Marietta GA

Hello:

I do get a lot of permissions all over the Metro Area because I am a Contractor. I tend to always ask for permission and have not been turned down to date. Typically I have Sunday mornings to go out and hunt. Sometimes Sat. but typically i work 6 days per week. The demand for Construction is high and we are very busy.

Most people if you can get to talk with them are receptive. I even say hello to any neighbors that may walk by while I am working.

So don't be shy. Go to friends and family members first. Then branch out.

If you want to hunt in Marietta call me at 404-838-6007. Old school as I rather here your voice than receive an email.

Back
Top Bottom