Treasure Hunter's Software

THS

Hello!
I am a developer of the android application "Treasure Hunter's Software". The app is completely focused on needs of metal detectorists.
Almost a year of application development led to the creation of application with the following set of features:
- Creating a standard buttons for quick findings and filling the information about a new finding with parameters;
- Photographs of findings;
- Convenient map store with a unique search technology;
- Google Maps display;
- Online maps connection;
- Online maps loading;
- Local maps connection;
- Backup and data recovery;
- Publication of findings in social networks;
- Quick search of routes to the point;
- Add your markers on the map;
- Import of .kml files;
- Export to .kml files;
- Filters by tracks, findings types of parameters, by date;
- Recommendations for the search areas;
- SOS signal.
Working version of the application can be downloaded via Google Play

If you have questions about the app, I am ready to answer.

I would be happy to try it, there are few apps for the android platform dedicated toward metal detecting. I hope it is not ad supported, I would rather pay for an app that works than see ad's.

I am installing it now

Welcome to the forum from NY.

I tried the app and I think it has promise. My biggest problem is viewing my phone screen in full sunlight. I will continue to work with it as I detect.
Is this a beta? I ask because it mentions pro features but I have not seen a upgrade to pro option or price.

I am sorry that I did not answer. I subscribed to this forum, but for some reason did not receive the letters.

I would be happy to try it, there are few apps for the android platform dedicated toward metal detecting. I hope it is not ad supported, I would rather pay for an app that works than see ad's.

I am installing it now

Welcome to the forum from NY.

I tried the app and I think it has promise. My biggest problem is viewing my phone screen in full sunlight. I will continue to work with it as I detect.
Is this a beta? I ask because it mentions pro features but I have not seen a upgrade to pro option or price.

Thank you for testing app!
There are is ads in app, but you can buy Pro version by tap on window menu button (three vertical points in top right corner usually).
It is not beta, it is full functionally version. If you are not find some functions, I can help you to find it.
If it is allowed, I can give the link to the video instructions.

I have downloaded it, but am still trying to figure out how it works. A "Help" button would be helpful

Thank you, intro guide will be added in the next version. The app has a new concept, and at first difficult to understand. But if you understand how it works, then it is a very good tool.
Also you can look video instructions on youtube, instruction at the app webpage (it is outdated, but base functionality is relevant) or ask me.

Hello!
The application was removed from the market by Google. I think because store old maps was there. Now the full free version of application is available on the website http://thsoft.ru .
I hope someone will like it.

Back
Top Bottom