E trac strikes gold five dollar piece whooooooooo hoooooooooo update better pics

Why didn't we buy a $5 GP every paycheck 5 years ago for less than $200 a pop? I guess 20 years of stocks dominating gold will do that to you.

it rang up i thing 5-30

1911 D :?: wheres the mint mark on that thing

found it 1911 S

That is about what it is supposed to come up I try to look for the following numbers anytime I am finding coins older than 1930:

US gold 1 dollar 12-11 ---Just under a nickel, beaver tail
US gold 2.5 dollar 12-22 --- Just under a budwiser twist off, gold mens wedding band
US gold 5 dollar 12-31 --- Just under a zincoln, token, above pull stay-tab
US gold 10 dollar 12-38 --- Just above a zincoln, token, screw caps for wine, 1980s 16 oz glass bottles
US gold 20 dollar 13-44 --- Memorial penny, just above a dime

Could there be more gold coins? I don't know if they made $1 and $2.50 dollar gold pieces after 1900? Those 12-38s could be $10 GPs and not bottle caps?

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?63,820520

i'm new - where might this hit on another machine ?

Im not familiar with an Etrac, I work with the Atpro....and I'm just hoping i wouldnt miss anything by setting Iron disc at 35?
i am trying to think where gold might hit on my machine because i have none to test ?
But are the scales of different machines related ?
not like im expecting to find on of these babies lol :)
can anyone help here

this coin is so cool it deserves to be back on top of the list in this section of the forums...... totally awesome find.........

I headed to Mexico just before you found this and I am still here, but have been pretty much AWOL since last May...

Holy Cow are you kidding me? I can not believe I am just seeing this now. What a beautiful coin.

Congratulations, albeit late. I want to hunt with you :D

I headed to Mexico just before you found this and I am still here, but have been pretty much AWOL since last May...

Holy Cow are you kidding me? I can not believe I am just seeing this now. What a beautiful coin.

Congratulations, albeit late. I want to hunt with you :D

thanks
my CTX should be here tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom