Aloha from Hawaii!

eggyolk808

Got my first detector (BH IV) in the mail about a week after black friday, and i have to say it's been a blast the few times i've been out! I thought i was going to have a heart attack on my first hunt when i dug up a bunch of gold!!!! Turned out to be hershey kisses... had a good laugh. Anyways, I have to say i've learned quite a lot from the short amount of time browsing this forum, and can't wait to get out with my sov gt that will be arriving shortly! Here's a pic of my finds so far, minus all the trash.

You look to be doing great in a short period of time!
Does Hawaii have all the pull tabs that we find in the 48 states?

welcome, I assume your on the main island? Nice finds and good luck to you.

Welcome from Illinois! Count your blessings.

143fcyc.jpg

I live on Oahu and I've found more cans and pieces of cans than pull tabs themselves. Oh, and a lot of bottle caps. As for the -52!?!?! I can barely imagine 52 degrees!!!

my ground is frozen and covered with snow. very cold out. welcome aboard, but i'm very .green for your location. happy hunt'in. blev

Welcome from Hickam! Were you on Hickam beach at dawn the other day? Seen somebody out there with what looked like a bounty hunter. First time I have actually seen somebody out there, other than VoodooMedic.

Back
Top Bottom