" i am a metal dectorist"...

h20hawgs

Elite Member
I am a metal detectorest and I vote! Contact Senate Judiciary Commitee Member Paula Benson and let her know if you oppose SC Bill H 4129 (Go online to read it). Her phone number is 803-212 6636 and email is [email protected]"

People it's time to put up or shut up about your rights...
Make that call or send her an e-mail! It's your future!
Keep Diggin...

If you love metal detecting, please let your voice be heard concerning SC Bill H 4129. This bill goes overboard for the hobby of recreational historical recoverying of artifacts. Educate yourself with the bill (link is below) and contact Senate Judiciary Commitee Member Paula Benson at let her know you oppose this bill. Her phone number is 803-212 6636 and email is [email protected]
The SC Legislature will be meeting on Thursday May 20th, 9:30 am in the Gressett Building in Columbia, South Carolina on the Statehouse Grounds. If you can, be there for this event and let them hear your voice!No matter what state your from, we need to let them kinow that detectorests and bottle hunters throughout the nation are watching this bill.
Query - South Carolina Legislature Online
www.scstatehouse.gov
Category: BillNumber Legislation Budget CodeofLaws CodeofRegulations Constitution HouseJournals SenateJournals LPITSBillSummary Search for:

Here is the link:

http://www.scstatehouse.gov/cgi-bin/web_bh10.exe

enter "4129" and hit submit.

Thanks Milco... I have been sending e-mails all afternoon since seeing this on my facebook from Butch with American Digger Magazine posted this! I am amazed the sponsor companies here have not gotten this out!
Post it anywhere you can and get all the attention possible is my motto on this subject!

5 posts into this thread and still no one has summed up the bill? Someone please do that for m?

If you love metal detecting, please let your voice be heard concerning SC Bill H 4129. This bill goes overboard for the hobby of recreational historical recoverying of artifacts. Educate yourself with the bill (link is below) and contact Senate Judiciary Commitee Member Paula Benson at let her know you oppose this bill. Her phone number is 803-212 6636 and email is [email protected]
The SC Legislature will be meeting on Thursday May 20th, 9:30 am in the Gressett Building in Columbia, South Carolina on the Statehouse Grounds. If you can, be there for this event and let them hear your voice!No matter what state your from, we need to let them kinow that detectorests and bottle hunters throughout the nation are watching this bill.
Query - South Carolina Legislature Online
www.scstatehouse.gov
Category: BillNumber Legislation Budget CodeofLaws CodeofRegulations Constitution HouseJournals SenateJournals LPITSBillSummary Search for:

I don't disagree with what you are doing, but please don't tack on this type of post on other threads totally out of context. That constitutes spam and is to be discouraged.

Spam

Had a lot of work to do last night and I was just trying to help the hobby! Sorry-won't do it again...
I posted this all over many sites to make everyone aware I could!
Tim

Back
Top Bottom