Another Ring!

Call Me V

I got to go out for a couple of hours today. It was a productive day. There was LOTS of trash, but digging through that resulted in my eighth ring this year. It's a pretty scratched up silver ring. But I'll take it. With the ring I also found a nice crucifix that looks like it's off a rosary and about 20 or so clad coins.

It was a nice day of hunting. Happy Easter, everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_1517.jpg
    IMG_1517.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 312
The crucifix could be gold, doesn't look like a rosery crucifix to me..

Nice ring too congrats!

<°)))>{

The crucifix could be gold, doesn't look like a rosery crucifix to me..

Nice ring too congrats!

<°)))>{

I think it's from a rosary simply because of what's left of a delicate chain attached to it. The afternoon sun is giving it a nice sheen, but I think it's just aluminum, or something like that.

Wonderful Silver ring that should polish up like new! You are progressing really well in this Sport and its always pleasant to see your posts! Nice work!

I got to go out for a couple of hours today. It was a productive day. There was LOTS of trash, but digging through that resulted in my eighth ring this year. It's a pretty scratched up silver ring. But I'll take it. With the ring I also found a nice crucifix that looks like it's off a rosary and about 20 or so clad coins.

It was a nice day of hunting. Happy Easter, everyone!

Silver polishes very easily. You can make that a mirror with a hand drill and a rag. :) Wrap the rag around the drill bit and add some car wax. :)

Back
Top Bottom