Whites *UPDATED* NEW Pinpointer

flphil

Forum Sponsor
TRXpinpoiter.jpg
It's official! Appears I will have them in the shop in Feb.
Water Proof, Replaceable shell, dual - either 9volt or AA batteries
no wonder it took so log.

As many of you know Whites has been working on a new Pinpointer for a while now. The bullseye 2 was good but failed in comparison to other PP's. I sell the Garrett PP 4-to-1 over the Whites and I love Whites but the Garrett PP has better features. Here's a look at what could be the new Whites PinPointer. It may have a lost pinpointer alarm in it for guys like me who lose things constantly. I will be stocking them at the shop and I will give a review when I get them in stock. HH phil
whitespinpointer.jpg

Oohhhhweeee!! Exciting! I'll be in the market to buy a top of the line pinpointer soon. I can't wait to hear a review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post when they are in stock. I'll give one a spin. need another pinpointer in case my pistolprobe ever fails. Sold all my propointers. My profind croaked. If they replace it I'm gonna sell it before the paint dries:lol:

Wait, so its still speculation? This may not be the actuall Whites PP??

I see it has a built in lanyard loop on the end. That's a good thing. As for the price speculation, I was thinking this might cause a little bit of competition and bring the prices down on the three major pinpointers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I have them in stock I will post so you can come in and check them out.
HH, phil

Will be interested to see the reviews and how it stands up to the Pro-Pointer.

Makes me think that you never buy a new model car until the bugs are worked out.

Thanks for the heads up Phil!

I ll be looking forward to these hitting the shelves. As much as my GPP has been good to me, I ve decided another PP for backup/kids is a must. I'm in if the price is decent.
I like the lanyard.....thats just plain common sense!

Any word about price range? I know they like to make a grand announcement, when the product is officially released, must be some hints floating around. Think they would do good volume, at or below Garrett's price. More features, hopefully more reliable as well. Think I'm going to grab one up, birthday present for myself. Might even take a drive over to Tampa. Could also be a good reason to go to that place in Orlando, checkout one of those Plumbob detector things, maybe so fancy coat hangers...

Sounds good though, White's has good, and long running reputation, feel confident that it will work as expected.

Back
Top Bottom