~Dream Hunt 1916-D Mercury Dime~

If anyone was going to find this coin... it would be you! I heard stories about you from a good friend of mine who is our club president here in Michigan and I think you know him as well... WTG on that coin and an awesome season so far as a whole!!! Lots of goodies you've been getting at those homes sites and curbs!!

As for the coin... I would venture to say it grades in the Fine category... $2k all day!!! Well done!!! :clapping:
thank you! I guess your speaking of Mike?

Not an expert but ebay has one with a bit less detail then your coin and it is retail at $725. Not just a nice find. Extraordinary.

:shock::shock::shock: Holy carp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minimum $900 I think. That's incredible. A shame a bunch of idiots likely in the 20s were circulating it. I'm just glad someone dropped it and it remained in good shape. Just don't say anything about it being dug. They'll automatically say 'environmental damage'.

:clapping::thumbsup::woot::clap::confetti::gettinmoney::gettinmoney:

That's better than digging a $5 gold piece....

That is awesome!

Looking in the red book, I'm going to guess G-4 or VG-8

And this is most definitely an "eye-popping, mind-blowing" find!!!

Wow!!

Congrats to you on not only a fantastic hunt, but a mind blowing once in a lifetime find on that dime!!

The back is better condition then the front.
I don't see any major damage, and I don't think it will come in with any environmental damages. I was thinking VG-F,

ungraded 600-800, graded 800-1000.

a one of kind find. that is 2x more rare then finding a 1877 Indian head ..

Amazing!!!

:shock::shock::shock: Holy carp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minimum $900 I think. That's incredible. A shame a bunch of idiots likely in the 20s were circulating it. I'm just glad someone dropped it and it remained in good shape. Just don't say anything about it being dug. They'll automatically say 'environmental damage'. That's better than digging a $5 gold piece....

The detail on it is pretty decent. Is all of the dirt off of it? It looks like there are still dirt splotches on it.

So this is a case where you would not even use a tooth brush with detergent? Glad it didn't get scalped like the Indian.

Congrats!

Man, Ohio is rollin' in silver!!!:wow:
I'd say the obverse is VG-8 and reverse F-12, thats from a few min. of close comparison on Picgrade.
I agree with some others who say not to mention you found it in the ground, you never know what kind of wierd prejudices graders and buyers may have.

WOW WOW WOW! Fantastic find. Defiantly once in a lifetime type of find. Simply amazing. THAT'S IT, I am buying the house next to you are we are going to hunt every day together. Congrats.

AWESOME JOB!!!!!! Killer find! Cant wait to see what its graded! WTG!

Looks fake. :snapoutofit: Aw G4E, you know you got skills and I secretly wish I was you. Congrats. Please let us know how it grades out. :wine2:

Looks fake. :snapoutofit: Aw G4E, you know you got skills and I secretly wish I was you. Congrats. Please let us know how it grades out. :wine2:

will do Daddy, sending it out tomorrow! I am doing the 5 day service, so if they get it by end of week, hopefully I will have by end of next week....I HOPE!

Back
Top Bottom