1652 Pine Tree 6 Pence

CoinShooter2012

This is a find that I dreamed about. I went on a hunt yesterday with a couple of my hunting buddies.

This was my first signal solid memorial signal nothing special on my F75 to tell me what I was about to extract from the Earth. My depth meter was pegged at 5 inches. I saw the pine tree on the back of the coin when I dropped it in my buddy Scott's hand.

This is how it looked as soon as it came out of the ground. When I got home I put the coin in som hot water, with out touching it all the remaining dirt lifted, no scratches no damage.

2rxu1i1.jpg

20uq0lg.jpg

You're lucky when one person in a club finds one....ive had a hand full before, not found by me but a fellow club member (when I was in the club) but it was one tree shilling and three tree pennies...($20,000 worth) in four coins...out of their cases...amazing

I'd love to find one of those...considered selling off my silver horde to get one...they sell now for anything from $1000 to $4000 each for the shillings.

Speaking of which theres an estate auction in the town two over from me of curt shillings stuff...his welth took a big dive with a computer games company investment and now hes selling everything including his house (he bought for $4.5m and now selling for just $3m, used to belong to drew Bledsoe).

Just another bit of useless information....lol

This is one of those almost too good to be true finds. It looks like the real deal but I would have it authenticated by an expert. It could be quite valuable. Congrats on an awesome find!

You're lucky when one person in a club finds one....ive had a hand full before, not found by me but a fellow club member (when I was in the club) but it was one tree shilling and three tree pennies...($20,000 worth) in four coins...out of their cases...amazing

I'd love to find one of those...considered selling off my silver horde to get one...they sell now for anything from $1000 to $4000 each for the shillings.

Speaking of which theres an estate auction in the town two over from me of curt shillings stuff...his welth took a big dive with a computer games company investment and now hes selling everything including his house (he bought for $4.5m and now selling for just $3m, used to belong to drew Bledsoe).

Just another bit of useless information....lol

Do you think Curt has been hiding in the panic room Drew had built into the place?

It'd be a good idea, the people here in RI aren't very happy about the $75 million dollar bill he stuck the tax payers with...it's good to be an athlete isn't it?

I knew a lady coin dealer that found one in a bag of foreign coins that she had purchased, They did not know what it was and thought it was a foreign coin.

Back
Top Bottom