My first silver

Newblue

Only a 1951 Rosevelt but after hitting a beach at an old military base and a 1900 mansion and finding not much of anything I’m happy with it. Where did I find it? My own front yard. Figures. I did my yard before but it was with a very old Garrett. I guess I need to redo it with my new AT Max.
At the military beach I only found a rifle cartridge and some clad. At the mansion I found one 1940 wheatie. My brother found a couple of old buttons. Still more to hunt at the mansion so I’ll have to go back by myself.

Attachments

• 29CEA135-5FD9-4A64-A67B-D95E279E9FD3.jpg
    29CEA135-5FD9-4A64-A67B-D95E279E9FD3.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 364
Congrats, you never forget the first time you find silver, you just want more [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeppers, that a nice one. I'll never forget my first one. It will only get better, trust me.

Only a 1951 Rosevelt but after hitting a beach at an old military base and a 1900 mansion and finding not much of anything I’m happy with it. Where did I find it? My own front yard. Figures. I did my yard before but it was with a very old Garrett. I guess I need to redo it with my new AT Max.
At the military beach I only found a rifle cartridge and some clad. At the mansion I found one 1940 wheatie. My brother found a couple of old buttons. Still more to hunt at the mansion so I’ll have to go back by myself.

Congratulations on the silver!
Running your metal detectors in your own yard is always fun. I enjoy seeing what I can find that the last metal detector missed. I have a very large yard and have pounded it with 3 different detectors the last being my AT Pro with every detector upgrade I was able to pull more wheats out of it. I'm really looking forward to getting my Nox next month and seeing what the AT missed! Happy hunting and Gold luck to you

Found more

Congratulations on the silver!
Running your metal detectors in your own yard is always fun. I enjoy seeing what I can find that the last metal detector missed. I have a very large yard and have pounded it with 3 different detectors the last being my AT Pro with every detector upgrade I was able to pull more wheats out of it. I'm really looking forward to getting my Nox next month and seeing what the AT missed! Happy hunting and Gold luck to you[/QUOTE

Found 2 more at my house today and one of them is a Mercury. I’ve had better luck at home than any other place I’ve been so far.

Attachments

• 084800D2-9985-4AFE-9153-28226F378775.jpg
    084800D2-9985-4AFE-9153-28226F378775.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 203
Location and research. Now that your confidence is high do your research looking for old homes and Parks those are the locations you need to be and you will find more. Nice job and Happy Hunting!!!

Nice! First silvers found at home! That's fun. You'll find more [emoji3]

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Still looking for my first Rosie! Great job!

First silver

Just got my first silver last week. Great feeling...…...

Attachments

• 1st Silver.jpg
    1st Silver.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 166
Congratulations. Always great to find the shiny ! And yes, I would be going over your yard. lol. GL and Happy Hunting.

Back
Top Bottom