Anyone near Harrodsburg,KY ?

I'm in the Ashland area, but I do get down around Lexington sometimes. I could let you know if I'm in the area in the near future (or vice versa) and we could try to set something up.

Thanks guys ! I know where there is a 90 acre fsrm within 4 miles of Perryville battlefield, along s major road to the battlefield ( US #68) should be a major troop travel route

Looking for hunting buddy

New to detecting, found a few “treasures” around home, one 1883 Indian head. I live near Campbellsville. Interested in doing some detecting around KY somewhere?

Bowling Green here...would love to come up near Perryville

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I live in Harrodsburg and just started detecting this year. I would love to do some detecting in this area if someone has access to property.

I live in Harrodsburg and just started detecting this year. I would love to do some detecting in this area if someone has access to property.

Not a real good way to reply. Most people have access but they want to detect with someone with access also. I live in Larue county. Harrodsburg is a really nice town. I went to a museum there once.

Back
Top Bottom