Couple of Tailgaters and a Bucket Lister

Your killing the chains this Year! I know I sure miss them..could be all of the Nox's!! That's all I have seen of late..Lots of new faces to.

On the gold blessing bro. , let my know when te next surf church is :workforgold::thumbsup:
Thanks Earl, Yes, I feel blessed to have the health, equipment, time, knowledge and luck to have the kind of detecting year that I am having.

awesome find! congrats!
Thanks dncr, Confidence is a great thing and the more gold chains I find the more convinced I am that I am finally getting the "Nox" dialed in.

Beautiful chain and Curcifix. Congratulations
Thanks Digger, At the end of the year I plan on doing a group picture of finds like you just did but, fortunately, I still have many hunts planned before then.

Your killing the chains this Year! I know I sure miss them..could be all of the Nox's!! That's all I have seen of late..Lots of new faces to.
Thanks OBN, If I find another one in the next few weeks I will be more convinced that it's been more than a fluke. However, now that I know that it's possible I am changing my whole approach (in fresh water anyway) and focusing on the chains. I am a slow learner but I still can't imagine that most Nox users have reached the proficiency to regularly find gold chains. I know that there are a few of those hunters but I KNOW that there are still plenty of gold chains out there waiting to be found.

Back
Top Bottom