FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter

Attachments

• Bottle Cap.jpg
    Bottle Cap.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 607
Cool. I'm glad you shared this. That would have been hella confusing digging up a solid silver signal and finding a bottle cap instead. I can't wait !

Not too long ago, I was on a fresh water beach with my Eq800. Bam! A strong 31-32, 2 notches down, I dig it, out with the ‘Carrot, and after brushing away the sand I see...a CocaCola plastic cap. What? A recheck with the pinpointer again confirms the target. It was only when I flipped it over I saw, someone had stuffed a clad quarter in to the cap. It fit perfectly, firm like it was supposed to be in there. I didn’t take a pic of it, and knew I would regret it, and here is this thread!

Not too long ago, I was on a fresh water beach with my Eq800. Bam! A strong 31-32, 2 notches down, I dig it, out with the ‘Carrot, and after brushing away the sand I see...a CocaCola plastic cap. What? A recheck with the pinpointer again confirms the target. It was only when I flipped it over I saw, someone had stuffed a clad quarter in to the cap. It fit perfectly, firm like it was supposed to be in there. I didn’t take a pic of it, and knew I would regret it, and here is this thread!
:laughing: I once found a Derek Jeter quarter at a park. It was a regular quarter with stickers placed on it. I gave it to my son who's a Yankees fan.

Back
Top Bottom