New here

Jack F

Hi everyone, Thanks for accepting me into the group. I have been detecting for a couple of years a few times per year not a whole lot of experience but am learning quick. I take all my trash with me and always fill in my holes. Looking forward to making some new friends hopefully find some to hunt with. Massachusetts resident, on the RI border, spend weekends during the summer months in Plymouth. Would love to hunt in the South Shore area someday. I own a Bounty Hunter Tracker 4, BH Land Ranger Pro, and just added Minelabs Equinox 800 to my toolbox. 3 machines in the same amount of years that I have been doing this, crazy I know but, I'm hooked and wanted a decent detector that I could do some water hunting too. Enough rambling about me, I like your forums, and have been secretly lurking and learning from many of the members that post here for a while now. I finally decide to join and will do my best to share my adventures or lessons I learn from my experiences hunting. Again Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom