Panama City Fl

Fl_CoinHunter

hey guys I'm new to form and the hobby. I started in January but feel like I have some good finds and love to look for new spots . I run a nokta makro simplex with small coil and mostly look for coins and tokens . Ive met a few ppl around my area but they take the fun out of it and want to be top secret and weird about there stuff. I'm looking for a buddy to go with and enjoy the hobby. Im in panama city but travel hrs away in all directions to find good spots . I dont have fb so this is my way to find like minded ppl that love the hobby , im 30 yrs old got tired of fb thats why i don't have it . I think I attached it but found a German American lumber token today

Attachments

• 20200910_171347.jpg
    20200910_171347.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 247
Sweet find

I’m also new to the detecting world and so is my wife we have no idea to even start to hunt lol we are located in Milton Fl

Nice token. Milleville is a small community that has been swallowed up by Panama City. I used to live in PC but moved away after Hurricane Michael. I used to hit the beaches hard, between Mexico Beach & St Joe.

I'm currently in New Orleans but lived in PCB from 2010 to 2021. I know you said you don't do FB but if you have someone who does, have them find a group called "PCB Sand Diggers" the admin is a buddy of mine and there's a bunch of members, some fulltime and some snowbird residents in the group. It's mostly a beach hunting group. If you'll PM me, I'll share some of my old dirtfishin' spots with you.

PC Hunt Sites.jpg

3970.jpg

Resized952021111695141804.jpg

Nice token. Milleville is a small community that has been swallowed up by Panama City. I used to live in PC but moved away after Hurricane Michael. I used to hit the beaches hard, between Mexico Beach & St Joe.
Where are you now ?I go to the Cape and St Joe a few times but found pickings slim maybe I was following you? 😆 My kids and I will probably be down fishing for pompano soon any good spots for detecting and fishing between Appalach and PC?

I'm currently in New Orleans but lived in PCB from 2010 to 2021. I know you said you don't do FB but if you have someone who does, have them find a group called "PCB Sand Diggers" the admin is a buddy of mine and there's a bunch of members, some fulltime and some snowbird residents in the group. It's mostly a beach hunting group. If you'll PM me, I'll share some of my old dirtfishin' spots with you.
Hi Robbie I would like you friend s fb contact I'm looking for some hunting friends and playing around in PC with my boys this spring . hope you had a good marti graw

Hi Robbie I would like you friend s fb contact I'm looking for some hunting friends and playing around in PC with my boys this spring . hope you had a good marti graw
Panama City (PC) and Panama City Beach (PCB) are two different cities. Are you going to PC or PCB? If PC, Deerpoint Lake has a swimming Beach, also in PC is the Bay along Beach Drive and on Hwy 98 at the Hathaway Bridge by the college is a beach you can Detect at. His group is PCB Sanddiggers, I dropped out as I don't live there any longer. I'm not comfortable passing on his info but search for the group and you'll be able to join and share with members. Have fun in PCB, City Pier, County Pier and Pineapple Willys are all hotspots for detecting.

Thanks Robbie I used to live on PCB in the 80s and worked at Mr surfs and spinnaker.i thought the Piers and Willy's would be good or in front of condos too bad la vela's gone now too.i guess the college beach is on the bayside by school? I hadn't thought of deer point lake but thanks .did you ever try the springs north of PCB? I looked on fb for group but will look again .Was clad mostly what you found? Or lots of jewelry? Did you concentrate on dry sand or out in the water? I live in Tallahassee but plan on going to PCB mexico beach and St Joe to fish surf detector etc..really different since Michael came through thanks Robbie

hey guys I'm new to form and the hobby. I started in January but feel like I have some good finds and love to look for new spots . I run a nokta makro simplex with small coil and mostly look for coins and tokens . Ive met a few ppl around my area but they take the fun out of it and want to be top secret and weird about there stuff. I'm looking for a buddy to go with and enjoy the hobby. Im in panama city but travel hrs away in all directions to find good spots . I dont have fb so this is my way to find like minded ppl that love the hobby , im 30 yrs old got tired of fb thats why i don't have it . I think I attached it but found a German American lumber token today
Hi man I live in tally but have a house on St George Island I can drive over in a couple weeks and we can hit the springbreakers if you want ? Call me 228-6234 same area code as pc

Back
Top Bottom