where are some places that won't bug you while metal detecting, if you got permission?

A mine field maybe:lol::lol::lol:.

Just kidding.

I just ask for permission and tell them that I will come back later with my detecter.

Then I come back went they aren't hanging around to pester me.

I'm looking at some farm land that's close to the house. The owners don't actually live on the land so I figure that it should be pretty quite.

A mine field maybe:lol::lol::lol:.

Just kidding.

I just ask for permission and tell them that I will come back later with my detecter.

Then I come back went they aren't hanging around to pester me.

Mine fields are the way to go! lol. Really? so you rarely ask permission? I hear a lot of the public areas, you can just go and do whatever, but then sometimes they will kick you off the property from what I heard...

if im granted permission I always invite them to come on the first hunt, lasts about an hour then I say I have some things to do and i'll be back at a later date. that works for me. when I come back I let them know im there and go on Mding

Really? is it like old abandoned farm houses? Because I hear on abandoned farm land you can find interesting things.

There might have been houses there at one time but the maps of this area aren't that good. Even so, there was some Civil War activity very close to this farm land.

Back
Top Bottom