tornado alley

(Heavy)

Elite Member
Don't they have tornados in other countries? or are Americans the only ones who chase them around with cameras :lol: just a stupid thought i had this morning, better get my coffee and wake up.

They can happen anywhere in the world. In a recent study, DFW was shown to be the most dangerous weather city in the country with everything except earthquakes. Awesome!

Attachments

• 01safe-custom1.jpg
    01safe-custom1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 116
All things considered, I like where I live at: No earthquakes in recent times over maybe a 3.0, tornados are rare, and the last hurricane to hit us was in 1954 (Hazel; Isabel and Agnes were only tropical storms when they passed over us).

Tornados can occur anywhere, but because they are more likely in "tornado alley", the stormchasers go there to have a better chance of seeing one.

-- Tom

All things considered, I like where I live at: No earthquakes in recent times over maybe a 3.0, tornados are rare, and the last hurricane to hit us was in 1954 (Hazel; Isabel and Agnes were only tropical storms when they passed over us).

Tornados can occur anywhere, but because they are more likely in "tornado alley", the stormchasers go there to have a better chance of seeing one.

-- Tom

There was one parked out in front of my house earlier today..:shock:

I was wondering how close this round was to you. Everyone okay?

Doug

The sirens went off twice & about the same time the chaser tore out I looked up & caught a glimpse of a funnel right before it disappeared, Sedalia got hit pretty good..:(

Glad you are okay. My wife was telling me that Sedalia was hammered. This has been a rough spring on Missouri for tornadoes.

Doug

-- Tom

I like where i'm at too considering recent events. I never thought I'd admit that because I'm a republican in a democrate hell but Illinois sits high and dry with none of that crazy stuff you see on the news YET! LOL

no hurricane, earthquake, tornado, flood, terrorist, forest fire, etc
come to think of it... unusually uneventful ummmmmm
jackchief.jpg
yep, a little boring but all is well at the asylum

Back
Top Bottom