Going to decide this week ...

Stringtyer

OK, here goes. I’m returning to MD’ing and want to move from my Bounty Hunter TK-II to something much nicer. I’ll be searching old home sites, public access civil war battle grounds, parks, and occasionally salt water beaches. I know I want waterproof. I’ve been looking at Garrett AT-Pro and Minelab Equinox 600.

Help me decide. I thrive on facts, not opinions.

Thanks.

Well, one fact then. If you're going around salt water beaches, the Equinox and it's multi frequencies are gonna be your best bet out of those machines for sure.

The Nox is lighter, has a rechargeable battery and operates on multiple frequencies.....did i miss anything?

Yes you did miss a few things.

The Nox is lighter, has a rechargeable battery and operates on multiple frequencies.....did i miss anything?

You have several options as to wireless or wired headphones. Price is really good compared to older detectors. Nox is also a turn on and go machine. You dont have to charge the coil like the Deus. You can charge with a power pack while you hunt too. Target id is better due to fbs..........and so on and so on.

Thanks

Thanks for your input. Looks like I’ll be joining the Nox user’s group.

Back
Top Bottom