Who has the best Pricing

medemt

Is there a company out there (Internet or other) that has the best pricing, customer service, Etc.?

Is there a company out there (Internet or other) that has the best pricing, customer service, Etc.?

We have some great sponsors here. On the top right hand corner of the page, just click on all sponsors. Contact them directly, and they have some great deals. Be sure to tell them you are a member of this forum......:yes:

I can vouch for NWI Detectors and Metsldetectorspot.com. Both are awesome to deal with and will give better prices over the phone

Like a lot of things for sale, retailers are contracted to what is called MAP, or minimum advertised pricing. If they weren't, the manufacturer's would witness price wars on their merchandise that would, in effect, devalue their products. If you call the sponsors of these forums, you should be able to get better pricing than they can advertise. We have some great folks here that are more than willing to work with you.

Good luck with your quest...

I've had good luck with Bart at bigboyshobbies. I think if I remember correctly, I've purchased 2 XP deus, Minelab CTX, 2Etracs, Fisher F75se. Gotten good service each time. Prices seemed fair and Bart would talk with me. Never seemed hurried, when I was talking to him. He seems to have good knowledge too. He can probably make you a good recommendation based on your budget and what it is your wanting to detect. Good luck

2nd for Bart but I am sure the others are good too. Call them and see what they have and ask questions about what you want to do with it. they will guide you into the right machine for the money you want to spend.

Bart at BBH also treated me well when I bought my Deus from him. Thanks Bart!

Duke

I agree, contact some sponsors and ask privately about special deals. Usually they have secret offers that they do not advertise in open topics.

Bart

Give Bart your last call. He is upfront and tell ya if he can beat it.

I think that I had the best pricing, thats probably why I am not a dealer any longer a person can't stay in business selling at practically cost. I like doing business with Bart of Big Boys Hobbies, he has good prices, will fix you up with everything you need, and will take care of you after the sale. If I had to describe Bart in one word it would be, honest.

I've purchased from three of them, all were great, you can't go wrong.

Due to MAP pricing as stated earlier you need to reach out to them.

Also they may buy at different promos and in different quantities to get different pricing from time to time. So sponsor x may have a better price now compared to his/her competitors. Three months later sponsor Y will have the best deal.

Call to get your best pricing at the time you wish to purchase.

I've bought from several outfits online but most times I buy from a local dealer Clevenger's in Gladstone, Missouri. Even with sales tax he always beets any deal I can get online and if there's any problems it's taken care of face to face no phone calls or shipping back and no down time. Give them a chance you may be surprised.

I love dealing with Chuck at Indiannationsdetectors.com !! He is a great guy and an avid hunter. I know I can trust his advice and he always gives me the best deal on detectors and accessories that I have purchased from him. Fast shipping too !!

I bought a coil from Big boys hobbies and am very happy. I bought my AT Pro from a local dealer who gave me 100. less than retail because I didnt need any accessories.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom