• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

looking for depth

tvg1231

I'm looking for a metal detector that doesn't cost a fortune (up to $350) that has good depth. What metal detector has the deepest depth range in that price range? Thanks for any info!

A whites Coinmaster GT streets for about $365 and had far more options than the Garretts in that price range, good VDI to about 6"

I'm looking for a metal detector that doesn't cost a fortune (up to $350) that has good depth. What metal detector has the deepest depth range in that price range? Thanks for any info!

Tesoro Cibola is right around that range or Tesoro Vaquero if you don't mind buying used.:cool:

I like the Garrett Ace 350 with the DD coil
or The Coinmaster GT

My first question would be, what are you calling deep? 2nd, Are you wanting to hunt for coins or what? 3rd Do you want a machine with a display? I have a Whites MXT that will hit a 10" dime and a 12" quarter and ID them correctly. You could probably pick a used one up in your price range or a little more.

pescadore....

By deep I mean having a max detection depth of at least 8 inches for a quarter. I will be hunting for coins, coin caches, and rings. I would also like a display. I don't NEED one though.

Back
Top Bottom