two great deals but which one?

tvg1231

I looked around on ebay and found two great deals, a teknetics delta 4000 for 190 dollars and a bounty hunter quickdraw pro for 200 dollars. Most people would say the delta 4000, but the bounty hunter comes with a 10 inch coil, the delta comes with an 8 inch coil. Would that give the bounty hunter a depth advantage? Also one other question. I heard the quickdraw pro is pretty much the same thing as a eurotrek pro. Is that true?

I had a Delta a few years ago. Pretty good detector. You can get a DD for the Delta IIRC. I would go with the Delta.

Id get the delta only because it shares coils with various detectors, the bh is nice but the coil selection is limited if its the push in style

Quick Draw PRO if new is a fair deal. I assume the Delta 4000 is used? I got rid of Delta 4000, have a Quick Draw PRO on the way. I have the BH Land Ranger PRO, my favorite under $300 detector. See details at detecting.com/
The Quick Draw PRO & Land Ranger PRO have notching abilities, the Eurotek PRO does not. BH QD PRO & BH LR PRO are recent designs. Delta 4000 is not. Best wishes, George (MN)

I looked around on ebay and found two great deals, a teknetics delta 4000 for 190 dollars and a bounty hunter quickdraw pro for 200 dollars. Most people would say the delta 4000, but the bounty hunter comes with a 10 inch coil, the delta comes with an 8 inch coil. Would that give the bounty hunter a depth advantage? Also one other question. I heard the quickdraw pro is pretty much the same thing as a eurotrek pro. Is that true?

Back
Top Bottom