Makro Racer Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I couldn't even make a comment on the thread Jack Flynn started with his Nokta CoRe hunt, without people posting rude comments. And I have the very same detector. I guess I was promoting again right? A real shame. And that specific detector has been sold in the USA for a while.

Were you not just rude to me? It goes both ways.

You know I couldn't even make a comment on the thread Jack Flynn started with his Nokta CoRe hunt, without people posting rude comments.

Please think before you answer my following question, and give an explanation to your answer

Do you think several people on this forum would spontaneously make "rude" comments out of the blue for no particular reason and still stay a member?

Look, I'm just trying to make your experience here more enjoyable. I'm giving you some pointers, and at no time have I ever been rude or disrespectful to you in any way. If you want to be hardheaded, and argue semantics, that's your choice. I'm sure you do have plenty of valuable information that many members here will find useful. The best way to do it is to wait for someone to ask for it. No need to keep repeating yourself.

Look, I'm just trying to make your experience here more enjoyable. I'm giving you some pointers, and at no time have I ever been rude or disrespectful to you in any way. If you want to be hardheaded, and argue semantics, that's your choice. I'm sure you do have plenty of valuable information that many members here will find useful. The best way to do it is to wait for someone to ask for it. No need to keep repeating yourself.

I've only ask you one question on this forum, the one above in this thread. How come you have kept posting in my threads all this time. I never ask you or anyone a question, So why........using your very own logic,,,don't volunteer information until asked?? And most of your total forum post has been in my threads. I never ask you anything. Something don't quite mesh.
You believe in practicing what you preach?? Or following forum rules..as you say

I've only ask you one question on this forum, the one above in this thread. How come you have kept posting in my threads all this time. I never ask you or anyone a question, So why........using your very own logic,,,don't volunteer information until asked?? And most of your total forum post has been in my threads. I never ask you anything. Something don't quite mesh.
You believe in practicing what you preach?? Or following forum rules..as you say

You know what, you're absolutely right. Enjoy your time here. I have a feeling it will be short lived. Happy Hunting, or posting that is.

TNSharpshooter

Being nice here, I think the problem was you posted 10 times to 1 on Jacks thread, hijacked it, and turned the thread in the same direction as all the other threads you made on these two machines, being nice here, I have been a member here for 6 years, we are used to everyone putting in there input, but not excessive posting on a lot of the information that has already been said , seen, or herd, after time it appears to be irritating to members over , & over , sorta like a used car salesman that won't leave you to look & choose after he told you once already, I liked Jacks thread for one reason, we got to see the CoRe in action, in video, All the information is out, on the Racer & CoRe now, we can see the testing now, comparison between other detectors, as people get them in action, this in :imo: is what caused issues to were the moderators have to baby sit these threads, again trying to explain this to you, with a learning curve , as some in site ,that will only help you, down the road, we all know your knowledgeable in metal detectors, and thanks for all your input on both the CoRe & Racer, happy hunting, Earl

Being nice here, I think the problem was you posted 10 times to 1 on Jacks thread, hijacked it, and turned the thread in the same direction as all the other threads you made on these two machines, being nice here, I have been a member here for 6 years, we are used to everyone putting in there input, but not excessive posting on a lot of the information that has already been said , seen, or herd, after time it appears to be irritating to members over , & over , sorta like a used car salesman that won't leave you to look & choose after he told you once already, I liked Jacks thread for one reason, we got to see the CoRe in action, in video, All the information is out, on the Racer & CoRe now, we can see the testing now, comparison between other detectors, as people get them in action, this in :imo: is what caused issues to were the moderators have to baby sit these threads, again trying to explain this to you, with a learning curve , as some in site ,that will only help you, down the road, we all know your knowledgeable in metal detectors, and thanks for all your input on both the CoRe & Racer, happy hunting, Earl

I've looked at the thread in question. The Op posted 6 times, you posted, 5 times, I posted 11 times. So where does this 10 to 1 comment come from?

You mention the following, "I have been a member here for 6 years, we are used to everyone putting in there input, but not excessive posting on a lot of the information that has already been said , seen, or herd"...

Just where on this forum was the information stated on detectors in question? One of the reasons I started my initial thread (the one deleted) was because I didn't see any information on the Racer detector. I've already admitted in this thread, It could have been handled better.

Seems it's forum protocol according to some here, to not put out information or respond to post unless asked...I read the forum rules, I never did read anything concerning that.
And if it is in fact forum protocol, it seems to me, that everyone who responded to my threads/posts were in violation of the protocol. Beings I never asked anyone a question or ask them to respond.
This used car salesman analogy/comparison is getting old, someone else tried this in another thread just lately. Not all car salesman are crooks, bad, or evil. If you will look around there are bad apples in every profession. I'll bet there are even some car salesman who detect and visit and or post on this forum.
Cheers

We have learned everything there is to learn about the new detector... This thread is closed as all the rest are going to be until a actual rep from the company starts a thread or one of the testers... we are not going to allow this forum to be disrupted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom