My best return ever

pan4au

Elite Member
My best return ever. I found a military dog tag metal detecting in a lake swimming area and got to return it today to the grand father of the airman. What makes this so special is that the man died a few years ago. The dog tag was stolen from his tombstone. I'm so happy that it's now back home with his family. The grand father is suffering from cancer. Thank you Robert L. Spencer for your service and R.I.P.

Attachments

• Dog tag Robert L Spencer.jpg
    Dog tag Robert L Spencer.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 389
This was a REALLY good return you did there.. can't believe someone would steal something like that !
There's something wrong with a person's morals to steal something left for a loved one from their grave.

R.I.P. and Thank you for your service

Attachments

• Steven L Spence.jpg
    Steven L Spence.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 292
My best return ever. I found a military dog tag metal detecting in a lake swimming area and got to return it today to the grand father of the airman. What makes this so special is that the man died a few years ago. The dog tag was stolen from his tombstone. I'm so happy that it's now back home with his family. The grand father is suffering from cancer. Thank you Robert L. Spencer for your service and R.I.P.

Every so often we have the chance to give back by returning lost personal items that mean a lot to a lot of people.

Great job Pan4au:yes:

Thanks. I found a 2019 class ring that I'm trying to return.. I've sent some messages out on FB hopefully I get a positive response soon

Attachments

• June 12 2019.4.jpg
    June 12 2019.4.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 270

I just received word that Mr Spencer passed yesterday R.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom