6 Copper Day - Fugio, Half Reale

amazing doesn't describe it. Hope you slept well last night because I'd be tossing and turning wondering what's still out there to find.

Big congrats. I want a Spanish silver soooo bad.

amazing doesn't describe it. Hope you slept well last night because I'd be tossing and turning wondering what's still out there to find.

Big congrats. I want a Spanish silver soooo bad.

Very well slept and headed back out! Thanks everyone for the nice comments! Going out with no expectations - any more finds will make me happy. Keep you posted! :grin:

I've been hitting a field for the past couple weeks that has just given up a ton of colonial period buttons, but I was unable to find that one area of heavy concentration that let me know I was on an old homestead site. Got permission for a second landowner of an adjacent field and yesterday I hit it for the first time... And it turned out to be one of the best hunts I've ever had...

My first Fugio, and first Hibernia ever... and first Spanish Silver of 2014. An incredible assortment of Tombac and early pewter buttons. I only concentrated on one little area - still have 95% of the field to go. I am just thrilled with this outing... Don't think I've ever been in such a target-rich area from this time period before... No modern trash - every hit was period. Can it get any better?

Here's what I found... Cheers, SF79 (formerly BB_in_Maine)

Simply amazing! What a find! Way to go!

can't wait for part 3...you are having an unreal hunt!

Thanks man, will be back at it Thursday or Friday... more there to be found, there's absolutely no doubt. The caliber and quality of finds is really quite amazing.... Thanks again.

Wow! You literally have your hands full with that field congrats on all of your finds. Keep hitting maybe there is a tree coin waiting for you. HH

Back
Top Bottom