Hi from NW Oregon

Timbercruise

Hi everyone. First post after lurking on here quite a bit.
I am just getting started in the obsession. I just got my detector, Equinox 800, and am excited to get out and start finding some stuff. There are lot of old, 1900 era, homesteads around me that I'm excited to go search. Also, the ocean is about an hour away so looking forward to a little beach detecting as well.
Anyhow, look forward to checking in here often to learn and keep up with others adventures and hopefully share a few of my own.
Cheers,
Steve

I was raised on a ranch in eastern Oregon and was told many times I was from the "Beaver State". That statement turned out to be somewhat true :). Military took me to Georgia. welcome aboard

Welcome to the insane hobby! Have a seat!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 12.46.50 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 12.46.50 AM.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 122
Hi everyone. First post after lurking on here quite a bit.
I am just getting started in the obsession. I just got my detector, Equinox 800, and am excited to get out and start finding some stuff. There are lot of old, 1900 era, homesteads around me that I'm excited to go search. Also, the ocean is about an hour away so looking forward to a little beach detecting as well.
Anyhow, look forward to checking in here often to learn and keep up with others adventures and hopefully share a few of my own.
Cheers,
Steve

Hey Steve!

Welcome from Mobile, Alabama! You will do awesome with Noxy!
Post some of your finds when you start hitting some of those sites you mentioned.

Welcome to the hobby and forum from Pittsburgh, Pa. I have been using an 800 for over 4 years. They are great machines I'm sure you will enjoy yours. Good luck. Mark

Back
Top Bottom