Made a few finds at North Myrtle Beach and meet Calabash Digger

Very nice finds Vic!

Thx!

Emerald gold ring congrats Vic :dingding: With 925 marking gold color , most likely GOLD PLATE over 925 bro .

Ty Earl, I figure it’s gold plate over silver

Love the Green stone silver. looks gold?

And good to see the CB is doing well... :egyptian:

Your wife must be a character, sounds like she got in some interesting questions..:photo:

Ty, she asked him where was his lab coat[emoji23]

Vic , his wife & family would have been a better pick on the beach of North Myrtle Beach :imo::oops::shock::lol: PS At least he gave Vic a T shirt both him & his wife can sleep in :holycow::dingding:
He only had 2xl shirts[emoji2369]

Coin whisperer,

My girlfriend and I are going down to Myrtle Aug. 20 to 27 and I haven't been there for about 6 years...Wasn't into MDing then so can you give me a starting point...nothing secret spot, just a good place for a new guy to start....Also where is that restaurant you mentioned....Is the name of it Calabashs' Restaurant....thanks, Pete BTW I

we're staying at Lands End in North Myrtle...

I just detect wherever I’m staying, his restaurant is Capt Nancy’s in calabash. It’s about 10 mins from north myrtle

Awesome finds,Congrats! I hope you told old calabash he needs to feed you if your ever gonna fit into that shirt.:laughing:
Thx! I gained about 5lbs eating there!

Great post. Fun finds.

Ty

You went to Mr.Mightbe golds spots I see :laughing:
Yep lol

Very nice!

Ty

Nice finds CW.

Looks like you had a blast.

Ty

Land hunters are quite happy playing on dirt. No need for those crappy corroded sea coins

Steve

Gotta give CW a break , you know those land hunter's , that want to play in the sand , wonder if he was waring the famous CB muck boot's at the beach :?: Does gold plate over 925 count , I like the stone :?::lol:

It sure beats the hell outta pull tabs and screw caps!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's sweet. Good finds too! He called me said you were there and he sent me a few pics. Glad someone from the forums was able to meet up with him.

That's sweet. Good finds too! He called me said you were there and he sent me a few pics. Glad someone from the forums was able to meet up with him.

Ty! He is a cool guy!

You done well at Myrtle Beach ,usually it's always sanded in , hope you had a fun vacation with the family , Earl

There was a cut down the shoreline which I had never seen! There was about a 5 foot cut from the dry to the wet which is very very rare

That shirt is big enough for both of you

It’s all he had available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom