• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

profind 35

Thank's

For that review, looks like a good pointer, but you have a point, to fat to fit in my Buzz Wilson special, and like myself hunt with a wider camo belt, so ML stock lame holster , will not fit, Does it have a lanyard clip on the end so at least it can be hung ???????

No problem. Yeah the pinpointer itself is pretty nice, but the holster was a major let down for me.. Don't know what they were thinking when they designed it. It does have a place to hook a lanyard though.

Seems to work pretty decently. I would like to have one so I can move the carrot as a backup. I think the most annoying thing about the propointer at is when switching sensitivity is how long it takes to stick to the mode

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No problem. Yeah the pinpointer itself is pretty nice, but the holster was a major let down for me.. Don't know what they were thinking when they designed it. It does have a place to hook a lanyard though.

Yep,
The holster is poorly designed but after redesining I came up with this.
No problem with the use of a wider belt and hangs lower on a narrow one.

zwnaty.jpg

21ogux.jpg

I also use a bungee cord that can easily disconnects
m8pndi.jpg

5w9jpv.jpg

Last edited:
Yep,
The holster is poorly designed but after redesining I came up with this.
No problem with the use of a wider belt and slightly lower on a narrow one.

zwnaty.jpg

21ogux.jpg

Well done. If someone made a universal holster that would hold all the popular pinpointers and fit pretty much any belt, they could probably make some money.

Well done. If someone made a universal holster that would hold all the popular pinpointers and fit pretty much any belt, they could probably make some money.

This is what I use and have used it with multiple pp’s. It’s elastic bands on the sides so it’s open and doesn’t fill with dirt. Holds them more secure then anything I’ve seen. After dropping a trx at a park and doing the mad scramble to find it I went and got one of these and I love it.

Attachments

• CA17E21B-6F16-4ACC-BD02-52E164971605.jpg
    CA17E21B-6F16-4ACC-BD02-52E164971605.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 480
This is what I use and have used it with multiple pp’s. It’s elastic bands on the sides so it’s open and doesn’t fill with dirt. Holds them more secure then anything I’ve seen. After dropping a trx at a park and doing the mad scramble to find it I went and got one of these and I love it.

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna order one of those and try it out. :cheers:

Good video, shows it works nice.

For our yard you would need to throw about 10 .... 22 brass and 6 more nails for every hole.

Thanks.. You've got me beat on the 22 brass, but the number of old nails and other iron junk scattered across my yard is flat out ridiculous. Not uncommon to find 30+ nails in the same hole there. I've had much better luck using a sifter than a detector there.

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna order one of those and try it out. :cheers:

No problem. And it clips nicely on the arm cuff of the ctx too. I keep mine on the arm cuff of the ctx at all times but you could clip it on your belt or whatever as well. It does take a little force to push the PP in but it holds like no other and I’ve never had to clean it.

Came in today

352lkxx.jpg

The casing of the Pro find 35 is not gradually tapered but becomes abruptly wider and doesn’t fit far enough into Lite holster so that will not work. :(

2z6tbir.jpg

30vylht.jpg

5b6vyv.jpg

A somewhat slimmer pinpointer like the Garrett pro pointer fits well but you need both hands to get it in the holster.

2mg8rk6.jpg

It's nice that you can quickly take the holster off your belt and click it on again.
I'm going to use the holster for my flash light and consider night hunting.:grin:

52juaf.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom