Haven't had it a whole week and I broke my Nox.

Walrus350

Elite Member
At the beach tonight washing my scoop, I had my Nox leaned up against a wall. I went to grab it and knocked it down.
I saw a chunk of plastic break off and spin through the air. I was devastated thinking the control box was FUBAR.
Fortunately it was not the control box that broke. It was the arm cuff.
I need a replacement. I read somewhere that it's the same as the X terra series. Is this right?

Then again...Minelab wouldn't charge much for an arm cup?

Hmmm...scratch that...they might and probably would charge a lot.

Sorry...im sure someone in the know will be along any second........

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

At the beach tonight washing my scoop, I had my Nox leaned up against a wall. I went to grab it and knocked it down.
I saw a chunk of plastic break off and spin through the air. I was devastated thinking the control box was FUBAR.
I need a replacement. I read somewhere that it's the same as the X terra series. Is this right?
I probably would have cried...lol.

Love my Equinox [emoji106]

Matt.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

ouch, you skated that time!

I treat my Nox 800 like a baby, but stuff does happen quickly and slowly. I took my AT Pro to Daytona beach for a week of hunting and did not rinse off the complete unit in fresh water and about a year later I found that the upper plastic turn lock froze like it was gorilla glued. called Garrett to ask how to fix they told me to cut it off with a dremel tool and they sent me a free replacement. Sounds like Minelab has good customer service.

Those cuffs are way too flimsy.. I'm surprised more haven't broken.. the pads are already falling apart.. I guess the metal cuff on my Etrac spoiled me..

Back
Top Bottom