Automotive Question/Poll for School!

GetDiggin

Forum Supporter
Hello All!

Ok so, I tried posting this on a Auto Forum, but the forum I posted it seems completely dead and I need a poll with a good amount of votes for me to be able to use it. Basic I need to run various poll (or in person data collection) to get "real" numbers of peoples opinions, etc. for various projects for school. So if you can please read the question below, and cast your vote. If you are here reading this and are already here anyways PLEASE at least cast a vote for me, I need to data to finish data collection projects. Thanks in Advance.

THE QUESTION / POLL:
You are a everyday, normal, blue-collared hard worker who LOVES cars. A nice, rich ass car guy lets you into his garage and says "you get to drive ONE, and ONLY ONE car from my garage......PICK!" The cars listed in the poll are the cars in his garage that you have to pick from....which do you pick? (btw I intentionally left out Lamborghini because I think that the lambo is TO much of a "crowd favorite" and I do not want the polls to much of a land slide.. you have 15 other cars to pick from! you'll get over it...lol) Also note, I realize the list is kind of all over the place as far as some exotics, some luxury and some classics but this first poll I want to be something special for me, I will run a couple more polls later on that are more class specific when it comes to exotics, luxury, classics and American muscle

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Last edited:
If the everyday, normal, blue-collared hard worker that I'm married to pulled any one of those into our driveway, his head would meet my skillet:laughing:

Where's the big-arse one-ton diesel dually PU with pipes goin' up the back of the cab? :laughing:

Good luck on your project, though.

If the everyday, normal, blue-collared hard worker that I'm married to pulled any one of those into our driveway, his head would meet my skillet:laughing:

Where's the big-arse one-ton diesel dually PU with pipes goin' up the back of the cab? :laughing:

Good luck on your project, though.

You want me to add the F-550 jacked up with the Air Horn and Camo Skin? =]p, hehe I would I would! BUTTTTT, the project is for Exotic/Luxury cars :(

Maybe next poll! :p

And thank you for the wishing of luck! I will need it, although the project I will need this particular data for will not be for a couple more months, I wanted to give myself well enough time to get GOOD numbers.

Thanks Again,
Rich

what no hyundai :lol:...........anyway i casted my vote

Thank you Thank you.

Need more voting! Thanks Folks

Know whats funny, is there is a car listed there that I thought was gonna be a BIG crowd favorite and I wasn't even gonna list it because I thought it would land slide like the Lamborghini but its not, so that is cool, but also shows that I do not know the public very well! =]p

-Rich

Hmmm.. I'm sure a supercharged C6 would be a blast, but since I already own a C5 Corvette I don't think I'd waste my one pick on it. I wouldn't pick the Camaro or Mustang either as I've already owned and driven both, so it would probably come down to one of the exotics. The Ferrari 360 looks like fun.

I am not sure how many people are into or informed on exotics, but I have been a car guy for like as far back as I remember, its my TRUE passion in life. Love them, anyways, like I mentioned above, I need a lot of information for random projects, a lot of it I need like Real World numbers aka Market Research, etc. BUT, over the last few months I have been doing other random research in the industry in general. And to Maintain a Ferrari 360 Modena for ONE year (if NOTHING major happened) would cost $15,000-$20,000! lol, that of course is you (someone) taking it to ferrari mechanics. JUST a oil change on a 360 is over $2000 if you take it somewhere to be done, & Spark Plugs, over 5k lol. and really spark plugs are not that hard in a Modena if you have a lift, or really even 2 descent jacks. All you need to do is jack up the ass end, take off the wheels and the 2 wheel-well covers and between over and under you would have access to all the plugs. 5k for that! hehe, the plug themselves are under 200 ahaha, ah well.

Thanks all for the votes so far, keep em coming!
-Rich

Also, I am VERY glad to see that Shelby is doing well even though its a Kit from Factory Five. I actually drove a Factory Five Replica and they are great cars! I drove 75% of that list, although I never really ever owned a real "BAD ASS" car, I mean I have had the mustangs, camaros, firebirds, had a turbo dodge daytona (was actually pretty fun, it belonged to Jason Krouse from Kid Rocks band) I also owned a SRT-10 Ram and a Daytona Ram, both very fun trucks. anyone here own any bad ass cars?

-Rich

voted. :) in reality if someone offered me any of those cars, except maybe the shelby cobra, Id take the car, and then go sell it, and buy some real CLASSIC cars with the cash :p

Where's the "none of the above" button. :D For real driving excitement, try a modern Lotus Seven variant (Caterham, Birkin, etc.) They generally beat every one of those listed cars on a race track, then comfortably drive home.

Here's mine:
Birkin.jpg

Voted. I prefer classic muscle over the exotics myself. I picked the Shelby since there wasn't a 71 Hemi Cuda, 69 Daytona or 70 Superbird.

Since I retired from Ford, I will chose any other car, that I have driven Lotus. One of the pipe fitters had a original 64 AC Cobra, That he keep in the basement. That was to be his other retirement fund. I had a 1965 Chevelle Malibu SS 327(350) 4 speed, 336 positive traction, with heavy duty and air shocks suspension. I wish I still had it. Great car.

Ok Folks, I still need more votes, BUT...I also need a couple other opinions too! I am going to need a GOOD, remember-able and classy company name. It would be for a Exotic, Luxury and Collectable Car company. I am not 100% sure what way I am going to write the business plan up for so the name can be kinda generic if you may, but I am thinking it will be basically a automotive company of some sorts with exotics, luxury and collectable classic. I was thinking of names too, so don't think I am just asking people to do my school work for me lol, I just wanna see if I can get any other ideas. I will list a few of my top names to see if anyone likes them as well.

'Prestige Auto-sport'
'Platinum Collection Auto'
'Unlimited Adrenaline'
'Wicked Elegance'
'Motor City Elegance'
'Motor City Motorsport'

Yes I am writing the plan to be based in my home state of Michigan, so that's where the Motor City part comes in. I don't know tho I am so indecisive it isn't funny lol, that's why I hate these types of projects or decisions in general.

Thanks in advance for the input!
-Rich

p.s. you do not need to USE any of the words above, those are just the few I came up with, anything you think sounds good, catchy and I need it to attract wealthy people, but also any ol' person who wants a great experience with a amazing car.

Thanks again
Rich

How about:

Elan Motorworks.

I actually forgot to check up on this post the last couple days. I just seen your post, I am not sure where the Elan came from? but I do not think I noted Motorworks anywhere, I like that. or maybe even Motorworx or Autoworx

Back
Top Bottom