Silver with my at pro

NectarDetector

Forum Supporter
I have a video where I call silver pre-dig a few times with my at pro... It comes down to who is running it, location and most of all YOUR HEARING!

More often than not to MY ears... silver is a tink tink tone, clad is a high pitched high tone, and brass is a SHARP high tone....

I do get fooled some, even in this video, however, I also called 4 silvers pre dig...and got two wrong 4 outta 6 aint bad, right?

A back story, Dewsweeper, on the forum, I had told him the night before in chat that I would call coins I thought were silver based on TONE pre- dig

This was the result from going back after finding 5 silvers the hunt before with the at pro

That's a pretty productive spot you have there. Nice multiple silver hunt!

They tore down an old vfw post... I ended up on two hunts with 9 silver coins, one was a quarter, my first silver quarter ever, and a silver ring, handful of wheats... got on the spot before someone else did. Location matters!

Nice Work Nectar! It sometimes takes a while, everything sounds the same at first, but eventually if a guy stays at it, hears and digs and studies enough tones/situation, an Attuned ear shows up!

Nice Work Nectar! It sometimes takes a while, everything sounds the same at first, but eventually if a guy stays at it, hears and digs and studies enough tones/situation, an Attuned ear shows up!

Thanks MUD, location was definitely a factor here. Targets have to be there to find them... but as stated, there is alot to the ATP tones if a guy just learns the tones. Its the tones IN BETWEEN the tones that you have to train your ear too.

Sure, I get fooled as evidenced in this video, but who hasn't? Especially on an 86-87 or 87-88 ... I mean that screams silver quarter! Can't win em all!:lol:

Love this ! Suck on this one Dew 😎.
Why is it when I call my shots I throw up a brick 😐?
Nectar shoots and scores .
HH ,
Dew

Back
Top Bottom