Once In A Lifetime Find !!!!

Your video is very special friend! I wish you all the best in the future. I agree with you about the hobby too. BEST HOBBY IN THE WORLD!!! That's one beautiful ring and who knows maybe one day you will even top that!:shock::yes: Thanks for sharing.

:dingding::dingding: Those are definitely worth 2 dingers! :wow: Amazing diamond ring and and awesome designer silver!! That may be one hunt for you that'll forever be difficult to top.

Awesome job, funny how things can sometimes materialize when you least expect them. Good that you didnt' give up on the beach that day, or the target when it was tough digging :)

Pretty wild seeing you use the scoop in the surf with no shoes though :)

Your video is very special friend! I wish you all the best in the future. I agree with you about the hobby too. BEST HOBBY IN THE WORLD!!! That's one beautiful ring and who knows maybe one day you will even top that!:shock::yes: Thanks for sharing.
Thanks 71DHB =) This is the best hobby ever =) i wonder what its gonna take to top it :?: my buddy down south at a popular beach here found a Rolex two days ago :shock: so theres that lol :shock: but my streak continues :cool: I've managed to score three more golds since then :yes: :D i am on a roll a video up of one of the hunts Thanks for the best wishes ;) Ditto My Friend :D GL&HH

:dingding::dingding: Those are definitely worth 2 dingers! :wow: Amazing diamond ring and and awesome designer silver!! That may be one hunt for you that'll forever be difficult to top.
You Said it but ima have a blast trying to and i have found 3 more golds since then so im on fire, just need a rolex and a gold coin and i will have found my top 3 bucket list finds :D in my 3 years at this hobby :yes: Thanks For watching Felix brother GL&HH

Awesome job, funny how things can sometimes materialize when you least expect them. Good that you didnt' give up on the beach that day, or the target when it was tough digging :)

Pretty wild seeing you use the scoop in the surf with no shoes though :)
Man i just though about that too oh man i am so glad i didnt give up but i like to find one cool thing before i split and thank god i had not found !!!! yet or i may have left :no: man that is a horrible thought :lol: man i was just lucky :yes: and hahahah everyone thinks its crazy i never put water shoes on :lol: ima beach bum so its natural for me i guess, doest hurt my feet, in fact wearing those dang water shoes ends up hurting my feet and i am a diabetic so i cant get wounds on my feet :roll: I Am Kinda Crazy Though :lol: THANKS Bud GL&HH

I liked that barefoot work gold by the way Romy...Pure raw feeling the hardpack..
Hhahaha yeah i never wear shoes people always trip on that hahhahaha but ima beach bum so i am always barefoot, i hate shoes :lol: as you can see by my lack of a sock tan :laughing: Thanks Mud puppy GL&HH

Back
Top Bottom