Cigar smokers

Flush Draw

Elite Member
Whats your choice for your everyday smoke?
Mine is Juan Y Ramon Rothschild Republica Dominicana
A mild cigar blended with 4 Dominican filler leaves draped in high quality Connecticut broadleaf maduro wrappers.

I don't smoke any longer after having a slight heart attack about 5 years ago but before that I enjoyed puffing on an Old Port cigar especially while I was bullhead fishing at night.

Attachments

• old-port-rum-and-wine.jpg
    old-port-rum-and-wine.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 408
Whats your choice for your everyday smoke?
Mine is Juan Y Ramon Rothschild Republica Dominicana
A mild cigar blended with 4 Dominican filler leaves draped in high quality Connecticut broadleaf maduro wrappers.

Dominican cigars are a good alternative to the "real thing". But, if you can get to Canada, Mexico or almost anywhere outside the US, nothing beats a real Cuban cigar. :yes:

For a truly extraordinary smoke, try a 1966 Edicion Limitada 2011 ($639 for a box of 10). Or a Cohiba Siglo VI. Or the Father of Cohibas, the Espléndidos.

If you try one of the above, it will spoil you for life. :grin:

Dominican cigars are a good alternative to the "real thing". But, if you can get to Canada, Mexico or almost anywhere outside the US, nothing beats a real Cuban cigar. :yes:

For a truly extraordinary smoke, try a 1966 Edicion Limitada 2011 ($639 for a box of 10). Or a Cohiba Siglo VI. Or the Father of Cohibas, the Espléndidos.

Even if I still smoked I don't think that I could smoke such a inexpensive cigar :laughing:.

For an every day smoke I enjoy the Cohiba Red Dot Pequenos. Comes in a Tin of six for around $20 thanks to NY State Taxes.:mad:

Rudy how about sending me a box and spoiling me for Life:yes:

I LOVE cigars. In fact I moderate at a rather large cigar forum. I like so many if them its hard to pick a fave but here are a few everyday smokes I always like to have on hand....

Sancho Panza Double Maduro
Grand Habano 2002
Don Kiki Red label

All of these can be found for well under 3 bucks a stick and smoke better than many 8 buck smokes for my tastes.

Rudy how about sending me a box and spoiling me for Life:yes:

Ha! I used to smoke them when I would go to France, on business travel. None of the folks that worked in the finance department knew how to speak French so the receipts accompanying my expense reports weren't questioned. :laughing:

Hum!! Encouraging the use of cancer sticks on a "family friendly" site, that must be a first? You would be put against a wall and shot in the U.K. such as the intolerance of smoking has become! As for me I believe in the freedom of choice so keep on puffing!! If I was still smoking cigars mine would be a "King Edward Imperial".

Backwoods originals. I used to pay those ridiculous prices for premium smokes like Macanudo and Don Tomas when the world was young and there was such a thing as disposable income.

If you have never tried a backwoods original I think you will be surprised how pleasant the basic long cut filler and Connecticut shade wrapper smoke is. :yes:

Opus X "XxX" on the weekends w/ Ron Zacappa 23 or Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva

Tatuaje Fausto Robustos or Cain F 550s as an everyday stick

Pretty much LP's, Tats, or Illusione is all good by me :cool:

Back
Top Bottom