Lost My Wedding Ring Misquamicut Beach

lostweddingring

Lost My Wedding Ring Misquamicut Beach RI

Hi - new to the forum, not a metal detecting hobbyist. But I was hoping someone could help a guy out.

I was at Misquamicut Beach RI yesterday and I lost my wedding ring. We were sitting infront of the Section #11 sign next to the dune and later moved about 20-30 feet closer to the water. At some point my ring fell out of a bag and is now gone.

The band is a plain gold band with and inscription SMM to HBW and our Anniversary Date.

If any one finds it would you please let me know. It is not an expensive ring but I want it back due to obvious reasons.

I hope this is not a breach of ettiquette using this forum to seek help.

Thanks

As I suggested on the other forum... try renting a detector... you know best where to look.... some shops will give you a quick lesson and let you get to it... worth a try... RickO

hey i love masquamicut, unfortunately i won't be around that area anytime soon sorry, but maybe someone else may be able to help. good luck

The issue is I live +80 Miles from the beach. I was hoping to hook up with someone that is in the area, or I hoped to get lucky and find the person that may have already found it.

I think I have pretty good Karma - so who knows.

Hi - new to the forum, not a metal detecting hobbyist. But I was hoping someone could help a guy out.

I was at Misquamicut Beach RI yesterday and I lost my wedding ring. We were sitting infront of the Section #11 sign next to the dune and later moved about 20-30 feet closer to the water. At some point my ring fell out of a bag and is now gone.

The band is a plain gold band with and inscription SMM to HBW and our Anniversary Date.

If any one finds it would you please let me know. It is not an expensive ring but I want it back due to obvious reasons.

I hope this is not a breach of ettiquette using this forum to seek help.

Thanks

The sooner you get to that beach the better... rent a detector or get in touch with a Metal Detecting Club in RI asap...

http://ritreasure.com/

Back
Top Bottom