Central Valley CA?

*Cali Girl*

Elite Member
Left for a few years and now ready to get back to all the fun :D With this drought going on I'm going to be detecting some swimming holes in the Don Pedro and Lake Tullock areas... Anyone want to set something up?

Have you been out and about lately to any of those areas? I usually go to local parks and beaches but with how bad (or good?) the weather has been I know there has to be some awesome finds out there.

Thanks! I've been so busy with life but ready to get back out there :D I know that 5 carat diamond is out there waiting for me to dig it up ;)

Left for a few years and now ready to get back to all the fun :D With this drought going on I'm going to be detecting some swimming holes in the Don Pedro and Lake Tullock areas... Anyone want to set something up?

Welcome back Cali Girl. If you don't like the drought, come on down. We are getting hit really hard by that storm front that moved in last night. Flash flood warnings and 60 mph gusting winds in effect.

i live idk 3 hours from the san jose area but i can come up anytime its kinda poor detecting down here, in san luis obispo county, mostly newer coins and junk.

Clovis/Fresno here

Totally new, still waiting for AT Pro to arrive. Professional improv comedian so I promise not to be dull, plus I have a smokin hot wife (Shann) so I won't be pointing my detector anywhere but at the ground, if that puts you a little more at ease. I fell through a church ceiling 32' onto concrete and I'm learning to walk again, but it doesn't stop me from zombie walking. This will be great PT for me plus I've wanted a MD forever and now's my chance. I have 4 kids, a boxer and a tea cup pig named Zoe. I talk too much, but that's what head phones are for and I'm looking to get a buddy or even a small group, maybe 4-6 of us to go out and have good times getting obscenely rich (with experience and laughter) if not gold & silver. Text me at 559 273 6341. :cool:

plus I have a smokin hot wife (Shann)

th_Worthless.gif

Totally new, still waiting for AT Pro to arrive. Professional improv comedian so I promise not to be dull, plus I have a smokin hot wife (Shann) so I won't be pointing my detector anywhere but at the ground, if that puts you a little more at ease. I fell through a church ceiling 32' onto concrete and I'm learning to walk again, but it doesn't stop me from zombie walking. This will be great PT for me plus I've wanted a MD forever and now's my chance. I have 4 kids, a boxer and a tea cup pig named Zoe. I talk too much, but that's what head phones are for and I'm looking to get a buddy or even a small group, maybe 4-6 of us to go out and have good times getting obscenely rich (with experience and laughter) if not gold & silver. Text me at 559 273 6341. :cool:

Well this is probably the best reply I've read in a while :laughing:
We'll definitely have to set something up! I go to Oakhurst about every other week so maybe we can meet up in that area after the ATP arrives?

Back
Top Bottom