New book by Charles S. Harris

duggap

Elite Member
Charlie has just released a new book on his collection of "Cave Muskets". A good read and lots of good photos. It goes for $20 plus $4 shipping. PM me if you would like his address.

Charlie has just released a new book on his collection of "Cave Muskets". A good read and lots of good photos. It goes for $20 plus $4 shipping. PM me if you would like his address.

He has quite a collection of them, I'd be interested.
Thanks for the head up..I'm PM you.

He has quite a collection of them, I'd be interested.
Thanks for the head up..I'm PM you.

Charlie was going to do another relic book and sent the material to a fellow in Virginia, but he set on it for several years and Charlie cancelled the whole book. Butch at American Digger did this book for Charlie and is trying to talk him in to doing that relic book. I'm pushing him also, so keep your fingers crossed. Charlie and I co-authored an article on pocket watches for American Digger, but Butch hasn't run it yet and it's been about two years. That was the time Charlie and I found 75 pocket watches while water hunting. If you buy relics, you might be interested in knowing that Charlie is selling his entire collection and it is something to see. There is a YouTube video on his collection that would be worth your watching.

I've been waiting on that pocket watch story ..being a pocket watch collector.

Wonder what the hold up is.

Pinged Charlie on FB messenger mailing the check tomorrow! Can't wait to read the book. Thanks again for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom