Good Ole' Mark.....

Agreed. But here's a question and then I'll follow up after the answer.

Josh, did anyone ever claim that Urn you found at Siesta?

My girlfriend has been on the news more than once. It is what taught me to keep a low profile. What stinks is when they film your house and car tag without blocking it out and it airs several times on television. Just say no to the news ladies and Gents. It can get you robbed these days. Guy just got car jacked trying to sell a gold grill.

What stinks is when they film your house and car tag without blocking it out and it airs several times on television. Just say no to the news ladies and Gents. It can get you robbed these days. Guy just got car jacked trying to sell a gold grill.

LOL, jacked trying to sell a gold grill? I'm sure it was in an upscale neighborhood. Stuffs going to happen. You don't need a newscast to tell people you have a ring to steal as everyone has a ring. I do laugh though when people say they don't post anything on CL because of all the scammers. I've posted things for years and have had one person try and say it was theirs because it said 14k inside.:laughing: Sounds like the reporters who did the interview showing license plates and addresses were idiots.

Oh, and for anyone who reads my posts, don't read any connotations or inflections in my post. I smile when I type as this is just a hobby. :cool3:

LOL, jacked trying to sell a gold grill? I'm sure it was in an upscale neighborhood. Stuffs going to happen. You don't need a newscast to tell people you have a ring to steal as everyone has a ring. I do laugh though when people say they don't post anything on CL because of all the scammers. I've posted things for years and have had one person try and say it was theirs because it said 14k inside.:laughing: Sounds like the reporters who did the interview showing license plates and addresses were idiots.

Oh, and for anyone who reads my posts, don't read any connotations or inflections in my post. I smile when I type as this is just a hobby. :cool3:
I have sold things on Craigslist, Facebook and forum classifieds with no problem. I try to feel out the buyers before agreeing to meet and always in a busy location. I live in a campground and usually meet at the office so nobody knows exactly where I live. You just have to be smart enough to protect yourself.

Cliff

I have sold things on Craigslist, Facebook and forum classifieds with no problem. I try to feel out the buyers before agreeing to meet and always in a busy location. I live in a campground and usually meet at the office so nobody knows exactly where I live. You just have to be smart enough to protect yourself.

Cliff

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very touching news piece..the guy really cares and seems to get a lot out of this hobby..which is what really what matters...me I'm torn between being a pirate or a good suramaritan...for now I'm staying a pirate.

strick

Back
Top Bottom