Water hunt finds so far.

WildDigger

Elite Member
While life has gotten in the way of my detecting I have been able to get in the water a few times. Here are my notable finds except for the other junk jewelry. I just count the junk rings and not the others. I it sad that loved ones don't use that much gold anymore. the necklace weighs 71 grams. Lol. But I did finally manage a small gold ring with real diamonds in it.

:dingding: Dude your gold to junk ring ratio is horrendous!

Shame on those people who are dropping junk rings....you deserve better. Regardless....nice stuff there.

Wow, that's a rough ratio...

I've always gotten around a 1 out of 4 gold, and one of the four was silver, the other two junk..

Congrats on getting the gold!

<°)))>{

Time is a big factor, looks like your doing good with the time you have had.

My ratio isn't quite that bad. But close. We just can't get the ocean to shuffle the heavies much. One year i found a horrendous amount of bubble gum machine rings. Haven't been in a chucky cheese in about 30 years. But guess that is where a lot come from.

Bet every one of those junkers got the heart going a little faster! Congrats on the gold!

gold mine tailings in Sugar Hill

Hey matt, are you up for a hunt on two gold mines within a mile of each other just south of Sugar Hill off Peachtree Industrial Blvd?

Now that it is a little cooler and if you have time during the week.

Let me know.

John

I used to do antiques.... go to an auction and just look at all the costume jewelry being sold....it could be a lot worse

Back
Top Bottom