"Can't Find Land Try This"!

Battlecry4

Forum Supporter
Many people are intimidated by the prospect of approaching a landowner through fear of rejection!It's also true "if you don't ask you don't get"!There is a subtle back door method which works! At least it has for me!
Offer a "Free Recovery Service".Produce a well constructed display card outlining that you're offering this service to anyone who has lost a valuable or sentimental item or farmers who have mislaid something.Obviously you need to include contact details.You can modify the card to suit!I place cards in offices,shops,schools,libraries and even police stations!
An example of the benefit of the system! I was telephoned by a tearful woman who had lost a 3 carat solitaire diamond ring.I found out she had been gardening.On arrival at her home I determined if she had been wearing gloves at the time and had removed them for some reason? She had pulled the ring off her finger! result great joy!, the ring was found in seconds.To 'cut a long story short',she knew a couple of farmer friends! I now detect on their land!
It is a simple process and seems to work! Why not try it? Then who knows?:thumbsup:

Great idea and word gets around fast.I have seen farm fields and pastures that stretch as far as the eye can see.Just one of these properties would supply a life time of hunting, if the finds were coming in,and I am sure they would.I also post flyers in laundromats and such.:D

Dear Txdirtfisher and kireta,
I am pleased to get your responses! I had a terrible gut feeling I wasn't going to get any?
The idea is worth a try! We have to learn to utilize 'all the tricks of the trade'!

Back
Top Bottom