To all you West Coasters

sectshun8

Forum Supporter
You guys sure are quiet during the late hours of your day. It just so happens I'm currently in Central time, and can't sleep :lol:

So I've been looking up the history of the term Redneck on Wikipedia, downloading album art for music on iTunes, am about halfway through downloading 1.3GB of the movie Doomsday which I bought with a gift card from XMAS, haha, finally I know. And I'm also watching a show on History Channel about West Virginia/Appalachia and all it's drama from the early 1900s.

Maybe I should read to get to sleep... I got The Sanctuary and 2012 to read while out on the boat this time out. Oh well... 7 hours til I gotta catch the helo out to the boat.

Good luck Sectshun8... hope all goes well...RickO

Thanks Rick... it really didn't go that well. I got maybe an hour of sleep last night, and that was pushing it, pushing it hard. :(

But it's a new day out there, time to fly...

Good Luck

Glad you had a good time on land...new MD and all!

Good Luck on the next tour and we'll keep some treasures in the ground for you when you get back.

Respectfully,

little to no sleep is my life man....its hard on a person i know how ya feel...have a safe trip..if ya want send me your tector and ill keep it warmed up for ya so when ya get back itll be primed and ready;):D

little to no sleep is my life man....its hard on a person i know how ya feel...have a safe trip..if ya want send me your tector and ill keep it warmed up for ya so when ya get back itll be primed and ready;):D

You wouldn't downgrade! How's about you mail over that XLT of yours and I'll keep that cozy! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom