Deus Impact stand

bibelot

Forum Supporter
I ordered the wrong stand for the racer. I hate the elliptical coil for it will not hold the dues upright while retrieving targets, it was a good mistake to order the wrong stand. Does anyone know where I can get the racer stand ? Does any sponsor carry them ? I want one for my racer and my T2.
DSC02750.JPG

DSC02751.JPG

DSC02755.JPG

I notice that too Bibelot.
Have reported on too.
Remote can take some licks when laying down on the ground.

Might need to make me a stand or some thing and fit to one of my rods for when it is real wet.

Take a Stand

I saw somewhere that someone used one of those black plastic workshop clamps with the orange grip pads. Just clamp it to the shaft with the handles serving as legs. Any big box hardware store has them and they are relatively cheap.

There is a heavy dew on the ground most mornings.The speakers lay right in the wet grass on the racer, not quite so bad with t2 but depending on grass height, it still does with the speaker on the bottom of the arm rest. Yes the remote flops in the wet grass as well, why you don't see it on the stem in the picture, I just got use to not wanting it there getting knocked or subjected to wet grass when it flopped over. The HF elliptical coil is the only coil that flops over. Craig sourced me 2 racer stands, I ordered them last night, am thinking it would be a easier for my other deus stem as well so I will post another thread picture with a racer stand mounted to the deus for reference.

I saw somewhere that someone used one of those black plastic workshop clamps with the orange grip pads. Just clamp it to the shaft with the handles serving as legs. Any big box hardware store has them and they are relatively cheap.

Thanks for the info.

Those little leg like things that I zipped off from the deus cuff with a utility knife aren't or weren't meant to be legs for a stand type feature.It is a control box mount for the XP Gold Maxx Power and the XP ADX series machines as they all use the same arm cuff piece.

Ok,I got the racer stands today.They don't quite fit the deus as the mount won't bolt up without some modification.I threw one on the racer and one on my T2.It would fit my Aka sorex pro or Tesoro Silver sabre II ,should I have needed a stand for them but I don't.It is what the doctor ordered for the racer and T2 though.

Back
Top Bottom