Deja Vu!

choppadude

Forum Supporter
Just came today. Deus Ws4 package, the baby brother to the WS5 I have. Rather than use the WS4 controller on the backphones I opted to mount the controller to the detector where I can see it and make adjustments and then use my Auvio wireless headphones for audio. Also have both the 9" and 11" coils to my avail.

Nice going Choppa.

I think I am understanding, you only have one remote, correct??

So you can use your only remote to program both coils with programs-- then use your headphone module only setup to make some changes, but not all.

But this will work, as long as your as mindful of your programs.

Nice going Choppa.

I think I am understanding, you only have one remote, correct??

So you can use your only remote to program both coils with programs-- then use your headphone module only setup to make some changes, but not all.

But this will work, as long as your as mindful of your programs.

So if I build a program with my remote controller and include some tweaking in the "Expert" settings, will these "expert" settings transfer to my WS5 headphone controller as well as my WS4 controller even though I have no way to adjust the "expert" settings from those controllers?

Yes any program you save in a slot ( slot is in the coil),,, you will have access to this program -- even if using only the headphone module-- but some changes will not be achievable I.e. Reactivity etc..

Yes any program you save in a slot ( slot is in the coil),,, you will have access to this program -- even if using only the headphone module-- but some changes will not be achievable I.e. Reactivity etc..

I know I will have access to these programs, and also know there are some setting I cannot alter from the WS4 such as reactivity BUT is the reactivity setting still incorporated into this program with the original setting when using the WS4 controller?

Yes..

Choppa I encourage you to take your Deus lite outfit.
Go ahead and take your remote from your other unit setup.

Pair your remote with your Deus lite setup coil.

Create a program using your remote and save.

Then take your headphone remote and turn on and scroll through-- you will see your program settings in the window.

Btw when Deus 4.0 ever hits,,you'll need your remote to update both your coils as well as your headset modules.

So for other folks reading--- this not being able to update Deus version-- another reason to avoid only possessing Deus lite version. Of course if one has a bud close by, this can be a work around by borrowing their remote.

Back
Top Bottom