To recover some targets

klaus

I know several cache in RI. I need THs to recover several targets. Klaus

I'm curious. Is there a reason why you want someone else to recover the caches rather than recovering them yourself?

Harley-Dog.

Hi guys.
The sage said: if you look for a treasure and you find it easy, it's a poor treasure.
If you get tired to looking for it because it's very deep, you don't deserve the treasure.

And I add: if a treasure was easy to find it would not be buried from a lot of time. He continue buried by blame of the human incredulity.

I don't seek to take out a treasure, I seek to take out many and with a group and/or team of people of trust, creating this mutual trust day after day. I am also far from US (I live in Europe), and this it's the most important reason.

If somebody continues seriously interested to build positively (and smartly), I will be able to give to know more details.
Klaus

It isn't simply incredulity, but rather healthy skepticism.

Your initial post is limited in content, so surely you must have anticipated questions.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

I have several caches I need recovered also, but you'll have to take my cashiers check for your travel expenses and give me your credit card number and the amount not spent in cash. Thanx:?: :?:

I understand your reasoning and I share it.

I understand your reasoning and I share it. I have certain privileged information. If I disclose it, it's no longer privileged. I want to see the intentions, the good will and the good disposition, to know the people of the projects, in other words, to be a team of common friends that adore treasure hunts and that they are genuine people.
My e-mail is: [email protected]
I'm available for further details.
Davest: I don't find that I have requested money neither it's my intention to make it.
Best regards klaus:wow:

Hey Klaus.....I did not get the New Excalibur I asked for last year. Did you not get my note?

Brother. E_mail scams are one thing, but now they are invading forums

Hey Doodle....Please don't get him mad. My sister got the pony and my brother got Thomas the Train set and I did NOT get my #%$@ new excalibur. If this is the "Real Klaus" then I still have a chance at that excal.

seriously though, I apologize to Klaus. It was I asking for money because I need to give this Nigerian Lawyer that emailed me a bunch to bring me a bigger bunch. The Nigerian Lawyers name is Noel Laubder, and he has contack me to bring to the end a settlement of monumetal proportions but he requires my bank account information and a credit card. Can I borrow one of yours?

Yet another clue!

Rhode Island is the smallest state, at 2,000 square miles. A square mile has 27,878,400 square feet. Using a standard 8-inch coil, with a 2-inch overlap, 13,939,200 sweeps should cover a square mile. 27, 878,400,000 sweeps of the coil should cover the entire state. If it?s out there folks will find it.
Sorry Klaus for tipping folks off.

Every day I understand ....

Every day I understand much more better why there are still so many treasures to recover, because there are so many unbelievers. This is a luck.
You didn't understand my previous message.
Cheers Klaus:lol:

Every day I understand much more better why there are still so many treasures to recover, because there are so many unbelievers. This is a luck.
You didn't understand my previous message.
Cheers Klaus:lol:

What exactly is it we didn't understand about your previous post, Klaus?

You say you live in Europe, that you know of several cache located in the U.S., and out of the goodness of your heart you post in a public forum your desire to recover and share this "wealth" with a few others should they be willing to provide you with only God knows what (that shoe has yet to drop).

But hey, don't pay me any mind. I'm just allowing logic to get in the way.

Back
Top Bottom