The Old Bottle Dump

The Fixer

Nothing to do this morning, took a ride to the woods. Had some fun while I was there, until I found a tick on my arm. Did the there is a tick on me dance, sort of looks like the chicken.

Attachments

• DSCF0622333.jpg
    DSCF0622333.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,477
  • DSCF02222.jpg
    DSCF02222.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,166
  • DSCF0626.jpg
    DSCF0626.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 1,466
  • DSCF0625.jpg
    DSCF0625.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 1,127
Very cool finds! So - was it a big tick or a tiny tick? (Doesn't really matter - I'm still creeped-out and shake'n.) If you haven't seen it, there is a movie called 'Ticks'. The big star of the film is Mickey Dolenses' little girl Amanda. (It didn't win no awards or nuth'n - but it will keep you out of the woods for a while.)

HH

Rich

before they post em. The wheaties arent that old that I can see so they would clean up easily. This forum doesnt like"doubting Thomases"

Boy you are full of hostility .....I didnt say it wasnt true and never did I mention any doubt. You may want to reread my post , it says , boy those are the cleanest batch of DUG pennies I have ever seen .....seems you like to read into other peoples words which is your right to do , but please dont come back and attempt to chastise me for my post........thanks and have a great day:D

Boy you are full of hostility .....I didnt say it wasnt true and never did I mention any doubt. You may want to reread my post , it says , boy those are the cleanest batch of DUG pennies I have ever seen .....seems you like to read into other peoples words which is your right to do , but please dont come back and attempt to chastise me for my post........thanks and have a great day:D
your the one that had hi-lighted dug. If I misread your thoughts, that,s my bad................

your the one that had hi-lighted dug. If I misread your thoughts, that,s my bad................

those are quotation marks , not highlights ...sometimes on the computer things can be misconstrued or taken in the wrong context, which I believe is the case here......I have seen plenty of nice looking wheaties, But when they are ''DUG'' my experience has been they tend to have some patina to them even after cleaning .......hence my comment saying they were the nicest ''DUG"" wheats I have ever seen, I wasnt trying to discredit the poster nor cast dispersions about his finds or his character ......This thread is supposed to be about his finds, please stop with your petty nonsense. take care and have a great day

my bad

those are quotation marks , not highlights ...sometimes on the computer things can be misconstrued or taken in the wrong context, which I believe is the case here......I have seen plenty of nice looking wheaties, But when they are ''DUG'' my experience has been they tend to have some patina to them even after cleaning .......hence my comment saying they were the nicest ''DUG"" wheats I have ever seen, I wasnt trying to discredit the poster nor cast dispersions about his finds or his character ......This thread is supposed to be about his finds, please stop with your petty nonsense. take care and have a great day
means I apologize

Oh sorry , I had never heard that saying before .....I guess I must be getting old .......when I was a kid the saying was ''my Bag'' , (like sorry dude thats my bag and you dont have to hold it ), also they said sorry dude thats my satch .....I must have missed the New slang. I am Sorry as well ....now that the dudes thread is totally hijacked .....take care

not hijacked

Oh sorry , I had never heard that saying before .....I guess I must be getting old .......when I was a kid the saying was ''my Bag'' , (like sorry dude thats my bag and you dont have to hold it ), also they said sorry dude thats my satch .....I must have missed the New slang. I am Sorry as well ....now that the dudes thread is totally hijacked .....take care
That SLQ is awesome and I have never found one after 25 years of MD,ing. I know there has to be some here in WV.

Back
Top Bottom