Day 1 - CW got the Largie, but I got even! TRIME!

Sick sick sick :sissyfight:

Oh, BTW : Love in the pix of the actual site ! Puts the viewer "right there". (but it's still sick sick sick)

Dang NICE JUICY LOOKING YARD! Would love to check that place out! Congrats on the TRIME and your buddy for his Large cent, plus you got some Silver!

I will admit,that I.....cannot....find a trime! You guys were kickin’ it today JP! I’m sure there was a lot of grinning going on. Very nice work to all!

Day two sucked for a variety of reasons. Didn’t get to swing much. Vic had an amazing spill. Maybe I’ll get to swing some on day 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the sterling bird, ring and the silvers, especially your first 3 center...along with the rest of the digs that was a outstanding hunt!

Killer hunt and congrats on the finds and the trime!

Thanks Jam. Trime made my trip.

Sweet finds and sweet Trime! Great pix as well.

Thanks phk. Good times.

Nice silver bird

Sweet trime

All silva is good!

Thanks ma! All Silva matters.

Congrats on the sterling bird, ring and the silvers, especially your first 3 center...along with the rest of the digs that was a outstanding hunt!

Thanks Captain! The Trime was an amazing surprise.

Good times! I like the birdie.

Thanks GK! That Bird is my most unusual Sterling piece ever.

Wow ! great hunt Jerry. Congrats on the trime. High on my list. Hope you land the white whale on this outing. Good luck Mark

Wow ! great hunt Jerry. Congrats on the trime. High on my list. Hope you land the white whale on this outing. Good luck Mark

Thanks mark! Doesn’t look like I’m going to get the Largie in this lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom