Most accurate ID at depth?

George (MN)

Elite Member
My Garrett AT Pro is favorite so far, IDed dime 7" deep as dime on every pass.
Maybe Etrac does better but combo of weight plus it forcing me to sweep so slowly that it is more of a strain on my back and can't cover as much area that I think I've ruled it out.

Is there anything lightweight that can be swept at a moderate speed with good ID at depth that I might find used for under $500? What should I put in search engine to make those You Tube videos come up? Thanks!

My Garrett AT Pro is favorite so far, IDed dime 7" deep as dime on every pass.
Maybe Etrac does better but combo of weight plus it forcing me to sweep so slowly that it is more of a strain on my back and can't cover as much area that I think I've ruled it out.

Is there anything lightweight that can be swept at a moderate speed with good ID at depth that I might find used for under $500? What should I put in search engine to make those You Tube videos come up? Thanks!

Without a doubt any Minelab FBS machine out there are the best at Id at depth on coins,in cleaner ground.At your price range your looking at a explorer 2 or se pro,,if it were me I'd go with the se pro ,,,has a better pinpoint and Id in pinpoint

ID at Depth

The Teknetics T2 is probably the best that I have owned, and I have owned a lot of machines. --- Will ID quarter at 10" in my soil, maybe a little deeper sometimes.

Without a doubt any Minelab FBS machine out there are the best at Id at depth on coins,in cleaner ground.At your price range your looking at a explorer 2 or se pro,,if it were me I'd go with the se pro ,,,has a better pinpoint and Id in pinpoint

Sagely advice from a master detector!

+1

My FBS machines have been best for me so far.... i know this crazy but my Safari wins on this too , even over my etrac, se pro, ctx. My Impact is right behind them and in heavy trash beats them.

Back
Top Bottom