Teknetics Eurotek Pro vs Whites TreasureMaster

jdhorsesfl14

I am thinking of jumping head first into the hobby and I am trying to figure out what machine to purchase. i have narrowed it down to 2 MD the Whites TreasureMaster and the Teknetics EuroTek Pro. i live in south Florida and would use it on the beach the most. which of the two is best for me or if the is a better MD i have a budget of $300. thanks.

I had the euro tek pro,not the whites.Eurotek pro will not disappoint you,it's a very good machine ,fast,accurate id,iron audio,deep that's for sure with 11dd coil.Just a great machine for a beginner or a seasoned guy.

Have

3 Euro Tek Pros, a low end machine with mid grade capabilities, I use them in high crime areas, I like the iron audio feature, nice for side walk strips with the 5 inch coil, does a nice job with the 8 inch & 11dd also, as far as the Whites -don't know anyone that has one, Earl

i like anything by teknetics

But the eurotek does not have ground balance, dont know if your beaches are heavily mineralized. Look at the bounty hunter land ranger pro, tons of features and it will ground balance all the way to salt. It is made by the same company as tek in the same building in El Paso tx. Its depth for the price is amazing. Lots of people will criticize it, i think these are people who have never used one. 273 dollars including shipping from amazon. It comes with an excelent dd coil that by itself costs 199 dollars. Do your research and best of luck whatever you decide. Your willingness to learn your machine is more important than which machine you choose.

I have the treasure master pro and I love it. Nice and light and a fast recovery rate. I've never hunted a beach with it but it does have a beach program built in. Although it's not water proof, it's water resistant. I've hunted in a soaking rain with no problems. The Pro model has the ability to lock the ground tracking and comes with the 10"DD coil. It also has the ability to select what you want discriminated out. Plus it comes with Whites world class customer service should you need it. I would definitely recommend it to a beginner or a seasoned guy.

I have both an Eurotek Pro and a TreasureMaster. I had an earlier model of the Eurotek Pro and had to send it in to have the pinpoint mode fixed. It works fine now. It is similar to my Tek Delta 4000 which I actually prefer. I haven't had the TreasureMaster long enough to tell what I really think of it.

Back
Top Bottom