Have you ever LOST your finds???

blkcloud

About 3 weeks ago I dug a hand full of bullets, brought them to my machine shop for my dad to see... he has to ride around in one of those electric jazzys and can't get out much, so he likes to see what I dig up.. well after we go over my hunting trip I did something with the bullets and have not seen them since.... I've turned this place upside down!! Lol..

Is that all? Bullets? You got off easy there Buddy! I lose nearly all my good gold finds as soon as I bring them in the house and show them to the Wife!:laughing:

After all these years of experience, I will say... "Family and the House has gotta be the most dangerous place for a Man to be"...:laughing:

I'm still searching for a few of my past finds. My wife and I have moved into a new house since I found these items, but I'm sure they're still in a box somewhere around here. Maybe they're accumulating some more patina? :laughing:

About 3 weeks ago I dug a hand full of bullets, brought them to my machine shop for my dad to see... he has to ride around in one of those electric jazzys and can't get out much, so he likes to see what I dig up.. well after we go over my hunting trip I did something with the bullets and have not seen them since.... I've turned this place upside down!! Lol..

I'd be checking Dad's Jazzy!!!! :lol::lol:

Haven't lost any finds yet, but I had a sack of silver dollars my wife moved to a safer keeping spot and forgot where she put them !! I did get one of them for christmas, so I think she found them again but now she won't tell me where.

I'm more apt to lose my hand digger , anything important gets tucked away !
,,,,,HH

Back
Top Bottom